Prestige Item
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

October 24, 2020

perfect colours

it is a highly pigmented palette with a beautiful range of colours to play with and to share with them jahdj was the day you were like the same ones bahd

June 13, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Best Ever!

I Love this palette it’s so stunning I’m obsessed with Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palettes I have them all and I love the pigmentation they are total worth it.

May 12, 2020

I would buy this palette again and again

This quickly became one of my favorite palettes. The looks that result from this are so sultry and rich and sexy. I love it. I have taken this on trips where space was limited, and this was one of two palettes I fit in my bag with me. The colors blend beautifully, the looks are endless. You can start with a neutral eye for the day, and use the same palette to convert it to a sultry look for night. I do love Huda's palettes, but this one and her new nude are my faves.

May 07, 2020

Would definitely recommend

The package is beautiful! (Great first impression) the eye shadows are more of warm tones with a bit of cool so purples and red and oranges. But they are stunning! Super easy to apply, the colours are true to the colours in the pan, they’re long lasting and very pigmented! Quality wise they are amazing but because it is pricey I think it comes down to wether or not you like the colours.

May 06, 2020

HUDA BEAUTY - Desert Dusk Palette: THE BEST

The Desert Dusk Palette is one of the BEST palettes that I've tried. Not only is it beautiful from the packaging, to the shade of the colours but also on your eyes it is stunning! The shadows are buttery which makes application very easy. They blend well and there is not alot of of fall out!

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fab

I love this it’s definitely my go to palette now its got colours and finishes for everyday and special occasions looks to the blends fab to its maybe a little pricey but i still think its great value it lasts so long

January 28, 2020
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

So pigmented

I was blown away got this on sale the pigment on the matts are just insane they are like butter melt in to your skin and blend like a dream I would 100% pay full price for this product and the melted shadows had me shocked 😯 I have never had a pressed shadow come out with so much pigment the design on the packaging is well presented well done huda

December 27, 2019
    Highland, United Kingdom

best shadow pallet

i like colors and the pigmentation. easy blend . I love the sparkle of shadow colours, it looks amazing after aplication on lids. 5 star product. Price is quite expensive but when u think , u will get 18 colours , and the quality is great, also the packaging is so nice.so i think it worth the money you’ll pay.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing but pricey

Amazing eyeshadow palette with highly pigmented shadows. Blends easily and looks great especially the shimmer ones. However its a bit pricey but I will still buy it again.

October 24, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

BEST PALETTE EVER!

I cannot stress enough how fantastic the product is. It may seem pricey but it is well worth it. The colours stay on like a dream and the pigmentation is so strong that a little bit goes a long way. The glitter is a non-irritant and no dupes could ever come close to replicating the quality. Would buy 100 if I could!