4.1/5
Prestige Item
Huda Beauty FauxFilter Foundation Reviews

May 23, 2019

Good!

Smells really strongly but really good coverage. Great for the price too!! They have so many different shades of brown so it is good for coloured skin

May 13, 2019

Full coverage lovers dream

I absolutely love this foundation. Quite full coverage and mixes well with other foundations. Currently I mix it with the maybelline fit me dewy foundation as it adds a hint of glow. Alone this foundation is more on the matte side. Although it is quite pricy a little goes a long way.
    Would recommend to anyone wanting full coverage.

May 08, 2019

Amazing wear/coverage

I just got this foundation 2 days ago in Custard 220N and I’ve been wearing it ever since, and oh my! It’s so super nice and I absolutely love how it glides on to the face. It is not too matte and still has a dewy effect on the high points of the face which is great. Does not make me look too oily as well like some other drugstore foundations. Love the formulation of this foundation so much!

April 03, 2019

Best ever!

When Huda lunched this foundation I was using a foundation from Mac and I thought was the best foundation ever! But, at the first time that I used Huda foundation makes me realize that this is the best product for me. It has a heavy coverage and it drys fast.

March 18, 2019

Amazing !!!

I have the satin finish of these foundation ! It’s totally full coverage but light weight ! I would highly recommend this foundation! The price is right for a high end foundation , it’s regrets 💜

February 22, 2019

I have acne prone skin and it covers EVERYTHING

It has a fragrance that some people don't like, I personally do love it it reminds me of sunscreen almost? So if you're sensitive to smells, I wouldn't choose this. It didn't break me out at all and it covered all my redness and blemishes without needing concealer or to colour correct. I'm obsessed!

February 01, 2019

Amazing!

I love this product, it is very full coverage but not super thick. It doesn’t leave your skin streaky, oily or blotchy. The scent is amazing like perfume without the headache.

November 29, 2018

High Coverage!

I purchased this foundation after hearing so many incredible reviews on it! I need to keep playing around with it but I have some mixed feelings. First off the coverage is GREAT, super full coverage and has a really unique satin type of finish which I love! However I don’t love how heavily scented the foundation is, it’s not a “foundation smell”, it’s like straight up floral perfume or something! I did notice after wearing this for a full day that I broke out🙁, I want to keep trying it but it is quite a heavy foundation, so sensitive skin beware.

June 11, 2018

Not for me

This foundation was so thick it caused me to get super oily after just a couple of hours and caused a breakout on my chin. I used less than half a pump, but even then it was too heavy. It is a good foundation if you want a super full coverage, but to me it felt very heavy on my face

June 01, 2018
    France

Holly grail foundation, I could even live whiteout it

I start with the coverege of this foundation, is absolutely amazing, just like a filter and the resistence on my skin is spectacular, doesn’t crease, practical it doesn’t move, it rest on my skin for a very very long time, I have oily skin and for me and some of my clients is more than perfect
    I just love this product❤️