3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

October 03, 2012

Great idea! So easy to put on and no leaks :)

June 11, 2012

I love these diapers as soon as my son could stand I was using these they make changing a diaper fast and easy on the go.

May 31, 2012

We love these diapers and use them everyday, through the day! I don't find they are so great for nighttime but with a busy toddler running all over through the day they make life just a little easier! they work well no leaks and they are easy to slip on and take off, I just don't think they hold much if you choose to use them during the night,

2.7/5

May 17, 2012

I got these for my son. He is a size 4 and they kept slipping off him. Which made it worse when he filled his diaper. I also tried the size 3 but they were too tight. Im sticking to regular diapers and pull ups from now on.

May 03, 2012

I first tried these for my daughter who was potty training. Again I had a coupon so i tried them... why not they were cheaper with a coupon right? So we let her train with these diapers and she loved the designs on them and they didnt get soggy if she had an accident. I know they are not a training pants but they still do the job. Great product over all!

May 02, 2012

All in all I recommend this diaper!
    I find that these should not be put on at night but perfect for during the day!
    They sometimes are a little difficult to put on so that is annoying but I find that you can get them for about 8 dollars a bag if you coupon on the east coast and FREE if you coupon on the west! I have a hard time complaining about free diapers! But I do find that these are frustrating to put on:) I think I will stick to huggies little movers or pampers cruisers:)

2.3/5

April 04, 2012

I only tried these overpriced diapers because I got a pack free with an offer from Huggies. The sizing was completely out of line with all of Huggies other products. They ran at least a size bigger, if not more. I did not find them easier to get on and off, in fact I found them harder. Because of the sizing issue, they tended to leak a lot more than the regular Huggies.

While I do like a lot of Huggies products, these were a huge fail, in my opinion!

0.8/5

March 06, 2012

I tried these diapers after seeing them advertise everywhere. I thought they were a brilliant diaper like the commercial made them out to be-"catch and release." Well, when you have a squirmy baby..they are not effective at all, it's easier to get a normal diaper on a squirmy baby than these ones. The sizing was completely off, they didn't stay up half the time. They are just horrible, I will stick to the huggies snug and dry,

2.7/5

February 17, 2012

i tried these diapers out because i got a really great deal on them however i have found that the sizing is actually a size up that what it says they should be and i find that the sides come apart way to easy and dont really want to stick back again. i havent had the problem of them leaking and they are a great idea for the stage that my baby is at but realistically its more difficult to put on than laying them down and putting a regular diaper on them at this point.

2.2/5

February 02, 2012

When these diapers first came out they were about $1 a piece- insane if you ask me (that's more than the pull-ups are, which is all these are a glorified version of). The price has dropped somewhat, but still remains at the 50 cent mark- which if you go through a lot of diapers every day, would nearly double your cost per month. Thankfully Huggies still lets you stack coupons, so they almost become reasonably priced- which is why I tried them.

Unfortunately, they were a disappointment- and really for all the reasons that they are being marketed for. The nice easy on feature also means that kids have an easy off feature- which is not always a bonus (especially with a dirty diaper- yuck!). As well, they are 'pre-closed' at a certain size which I found too big for my child. So I'd have to always adjust them to fit better (which is probably why other reviewers found that they leaked)- but that kind of defeats the purpose for which it was designed.

It was also frustrating that the initial bags of diapers had just a small amount in them (less than a week's worth). I guess they finally figured that their sales were high enough to justify larger quantity boxes, but I'm wondering if that had to do with either the novelty factor, the fact that you had to buy 2 bags to get you through a week or the fact that people managed to find enough coupons to almost get them for free.

All in all, I'm happier sticking with the older versions- even if these came down in price to be the same as the older ones.