Hungry Buddha - Coconut Chips (Chocolate) Reviews
#812 in Snacks

Amazing - 0

November 11, 2017

Good and light snack

If you like chocolate and are craving some but want to try to eat healthy then these would be great. Its cocoa powder baked on coconut chips. The cocoa powder isn't bitter or too sweet. They are healthier and vegan!

June 19, 2017

Great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth

I happened to just see these on an end aisle at Sobey's on sale for $1.99 and I thought I would try them. Honestly, they are delicious! The chocolate ones are the best as they honestly taste like a bounty bar to me! I've been trying to eat healthy and these are a great alternative to satisfy my sweet tooth. They are fairly pricey for the amount that you get through. I can easily eat the bag in one sitting (but if you have self control you can make it last longer) and $1.99 was the sale price (regular almost $3.00 I believe) so they don't last too long in my house. Despite the price I will still be buying them as they are a great way to continue eating healthy when I don't want to.

May 06, 2016

Not as great as the Natural (regular) and Sriracha...I don't see coconut chips and chocolate (powder) mixing well together. Probably better as a brownie bar combination but not as chips. It is dusted with chocolate powder. Still crispy in taste but not the flavour for me.