I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Reviews

Ranked #726 out of 2365 in Grocery

0.5/5

April 21, 2017

Nope. Nope. Nope. I agree 100% with the review below. This leaves a oily taste and texture in your mouth that isn't pleasant. We tried cooking with this, putting it on bagels, mixing it in with veggies. No go. I would not purchase this again.

April 21, 2017

yuck ! This stuff tasted awful! It coats your mouth with a greasy oily feel and the taste is so off. Even the smell is unpleasant. We tried it cold on bread. We tried it on mashed potatoes, and I tried cooking with it. Complete waste of money

August 25, 2016

Omg i just love this i cant believe it not butter, it taste just like butter. fist once a product that's dose what it claims. well dont just take my word go try it.

1.5/5

January 16, 2016

I hate the taste of this. It doesn't even compare to butter or margarine.

December 11, 2015

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter;

better than margarine for sure
    on those days I preder spreadable easy to have on hand instead of butter I use

Great on bread or a warm croissant or muffin

not the heathiest option as I prefer natual fats such as butter
    but a good alternative and okay to have once in a while

is smooth, great tasting, with a good price

October 24, 2015

I don't really taste or find that it's like butter but as a margarine it is pretty tasty and very fluffy which is what I like better than other margarine .

October 23, 2015

This is a great product. It is lighter than margarine and butter and yet has a somewhat buttery taste. You can use it as a spread or it can be used easily in cooking or baking. I didn't like the light version but the regular one is fantastic.

July 29, 2015

Just a great product. Taste delicious and definitely taste like butter. Really can't believe it's not butter!

June 15, 2015

It is a long way from Butter and I am always trying to avoid chemicals in my diet

June 15, 2015

I really like this product. My mom used to stock up on these. It is great on my pancake, really delish! Love it.