• Ice breakers Cool Blasts
  • Ice breakers Cool Blasts

Ice breakers Cool Blasts Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 287 in Candy

March 14, 2017

So refreshing and cool on your mouth. Loved these! Hard to stop at just one though. easy to eat whole packet. he kids also loved them and would recommend to others.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love these! The texture, the flavors, how long it lasts. I have to hide them from my kids and grand-kids because they take and eat them on me!

January 09, 2017

I love these. They freshen your breath and live a nice cooling feeling in your mouth. They are not a gum but more like a chewy type candy but they definitely do the job.

March 28, 2016

I did enjoy this mint not very strong. I will buy again. I don't find they help much with bad breath.
    More like a candy. Good to keep in my purse for when my mouth is dry.

January 27, 2016

These are a really neat idea for a mint. It's great to be able to have fresh breath without having to suck on a mint for twenty minutes, these are a huge blast of mint and than it dissolves fairly quickly. Decent price and also comes with a good amount in each package.

May 22, 2015

I love these! Ice breakers already makes great items, and these no exception. They leave my mouth nice and minty and ready for the day!

May 22, 2015

I bought this product after seeing the commercial and well i love it. you chew it and it's gone faster than anything else i've put in my mouth to freshen my breath. It gets super minty fast and stays that way for about an hour or so after. High bursts of mint and leaves my mouth feeling like i just brushed my teeth. It's awesome. I bought the spearmint flavor.

April 07, 2015

Ice breakers cool Blasts are not gum not a candy but they're a chew. I tried them and I am in love with them. This is my new mint.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists