4.1/5
Ice Breakers - Raspberry Reviews
#278 in Candy

August 10, 2017

Delicious little on the go treat.

Tastes amazing and helps bad breath as well. They come in other flavours as well, but Raspberry is definitely my favourite. Comes in a cute little package that's easy to carry around or keep in a car or purse.

February 03, 2016

I really like the taste of these. I'm not a huge fruit flavoured mint fan. I prefer mint flavours and find that most fruit flavors are way too sweet and do nothing to freshen my breath. This was not the case with these mints. I find them a bit pricey, but other than that, they are great.

January 12, 2016

i love the taste and i`m i can an excellent product for me

May 19, 2015

Taste really good, makes breath smell fruity and I love the small circle container in comes in.

May 02, 2015

easy way freshin up your mouth or just use as candy

3.2/5

November 02, 2014

I tried the Icebreaker duo in Raspberry flavor.
    The mint tablet is decent size. I found the raspberry flavouring to be overpowering the mint. I did not taste a lot of mint in it. I may buy it again.

August 29, 2014

I love these ice breaker mints! Minty, yet a great raspberry taste to them. I wouldn't have thought of combining the two flavors but they go very well together.