Good

Individual Hot Wheel Cars Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 1032 in Misc

February 03, 2017

Well lets just say my 24 year old boyfriend is obsessed with these cars, he has started a collection and has 101 hot wheels in just a couple of months. He only will collect the one's that are actual cars that have been made. His favorite car is a 69 charger, and he has 10 of those alone. I love the selection that they had when they came out with they're 2016 line. Now there just the same old boring one's its very rare that we find new one's he doesnt have. Cant wait for the 2017 line to come out!

February 11, 2016

I bought a neverending load of these for my son and he played for a long time with them. I saved them and his kids grew up playing with them; hopefully their kids will. Such a good thing to buy a kid, today's plastic ones just can't compare to these.

October 16, 2015

I buy these for the Xmas stockings.and they're always a hit. These have been around for years and never go out of style with the little ones