Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

March 16, 2017

This body wash, smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturizes. In comparison to the size and price it is a great deal. All you need is a pea size amount and it lathers and last forever. Would recommend this product to anyone with normal or sensitive skin.

March 15, 2017

J'adore ce produit l'odeur la mousse tout me convient meme mes enfants l'adore quand il est proche d'en manquer il me le disent pour être sur que j'en achète

March 03, 2017

I love this body wash !!! I usually buy this one with Aloe in it as I have super dry sensitive skin, and i find that this body wash really helps to relieve some of the dryness. It's not as harsh on my skin! And the price is a win as well!!!

February 21, 2017

Ivory body wash is great for the winter months when dry skin is a problem. It helps my skin stay hydrated and smells great. I love that it comes in a large bottle for a great price.

February 17, 2017

I really like the fact that there is Aloe in this body wash. It's got a great smell & does not dry out my skin like other products that I have tried! It's also reasonably priced which makes this affordable on any budget! It's a must try!!

January 17, 2017

Love the fresh scent, and doesn't cause any irritation! Very moisturizing and gentle that I can also use it on my 9 month old son. Great for the whole family!

January 17, 2017

J'adore ce produit car il sent bon. Il est doux et soyeux et ne dessèche pas ma peau. Il est assez doux pour que mes enfants l'utilisent aussi et ils adorent l'odeur.

August 19, 2016

I used this product really thinking it wouldn't be that good. It was a good value for the money so I went with it. Surprisingly I liked it. It was nourishing to my skin and smelled pretty good also.

April 24, 2016

I love Ivory body wash because it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. it never leaves me dry unlike when you use a bar soap. i also never feel the need to use too much, a little goes a long way with this product! It's great and definitely my go-to body wash!

February 11, 2016

I love ivory products always so gentle on the skin. I find that ivory products are always cheaper than other well known brands. This particular one has a very nice scent.