Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

January 17, 2017

J'adore ce produit car il sent bon. Il est doux et soyeux et ne dessèche pas ma peau. Il est assez doux pour que mes enfants l'utilisent aussi et ils adorent l'odeur.

August 19, 2016

I used this product really thinking it wouldn't be that good. It was a good value for the money so I went with it. Surprisingly I liked it. It was nourishing to my skin and smelled pretty good also.

April 24, 2016

I love Ivory body wash because it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. it never leaves me dry unlike when you use a bar soap. i also never feel the need to use too much, a little goes a long way with this product! It's great and definitely my go-to body wash!

February 11, 2016

I love ivory products always so gentle on the skin. I find that ivory products are always cheaper than other well known brands. This particular one has a very nice scent.

September 23, 2015

I love this Ivory with aloe! The smell is wonderful and it works great. The first time I seem it I had to try it. Once I tried it I loved it. The aloe does wonders to your skin. The price is fantastic. This product is a must try!

June 09, 2015

Love Love Love
    My family use this product

June 08, 2015

My entire family use this product. Gentle enough for baby and for those with sensitive skin. We love the light scent and how it leaves us feeling fresh and clean.

March 31, 2015

J'adore ce gel douche bon pour les peau sensible he n'utilise que lui

January 24, 2015

This has been a staple in our household for years, and although the packaging may change, the formula has not. This body wash has a lovely light scent and it really works up a lather. I always feel clean and smooth after every use of this soap.

January 08, 2015