Ivory bar soap Reviews

January 21, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Medium quality

I felt softness on my skin but the bar broken and the waste is too big. So is not a good deal. Is not the cheap option and I hate put the pieces in the garbage. The smell is good.

January 09, 2021

Best bar soap

I've been using this bar soap for years and have never had any issues. I have sensitive skin and love how there is no fragrance. Best of all, its a great affordable option!

December 25, 2020

Best soap on the market. I am 63, and my skin looks great.

I have used this product for years. It leaves no sticky residue and no dry skin. It is the only soap I like to use. I am 63, and my skin looks 30.
    I like the smell and I like the way my skin does not feel slimey, dry or itchy after I have used it. I always feel fresh and clean and I just love the smell of Ivory soap.

0.7/5

December 07, 2020

Garbage

I would not recommend this product. It smells when you use it. Makes your skin dry. It the cheapest bar of soap price wise. Do not waste your money.

December 02, 2020

Clean and Simple

I love this bar soap. It is great on all parts of your body. Smells great, lathers well and leaves you squeaky clean! It is a great value. Comes in sensitive formulations as well.

November 10, 2020

Classically Clean!

I recently switched back to Ivory bar soap after developing a sensitivity to harsh cleansers and strong fragrances. The light clean scent brings back childhood memories, which is a nice little bonus, and it lathers great, even with our hard city water! While it doesn't provide additional hydration for my sensitive dry skin, it does leave my skin feeling clean, but not stripped of all moisture. I'm happy that I went back to a simpler soap. I guess I'll always be an Ivory baby.

November 10, 2020

It's the only soap I'll use

My city has terrible water which really dries out your skin. The ivory soap cleans and keeps my skins soft and healthy. Love it and wouldn't use anything else!

October 19, 2020

Makes my skin feel nice and clean

This product is great It makes my skin feel nice and clean It does not dry out my skin Simple Great product To use it is Great price Always in stock when I need it at the local store

September 02, 2020

Great for sensitive skin!

I have sensitive dry skin and I have no problem using Ivory bar soap it never irritates my skin It is very lightly scented which is great and doesn’t overpower anything else you use I have used it for years and recommend it for any skin type

September 01, 2020

100%

ThisIs the best bar soap every for all ages. Quality is number one in my books. I like that is it safe for all ages, young and old alike. the price is always within budget. A name i can trust.