ivory bar soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 172 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

April 26, 2017

NO WAY! this soap made my skin greasy and i honestly hated it i needed to change the bar often and it made my skin oily meanless to say i wont buy this again

April 22, 2017

Don't like this bar ,I find it is stinky ,my grandmother' use to use this and she swore by it .I don't though and it dryed my face out and made my skin feel itchy

April 20, 2017

Ivory Soap has been a staple in our household for as long as I can remember. It has a great smell, and it leaves your skin squeaky clean without overdrying.

April 14, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ! Le savon est trop fort pour ma peau sensible malgré le fait qu'ils disent pure a 99.99% j'ai eu des plaques rouge sur tout le corps contrairement a dove qui lui est beaucoup plus doux pour les peaux sensible. Je ne recommande pas pour ceux qui ont des peaux fragiles.

April 13, 2017

OK, this is my first review and I decided to go for something that I've used pretty much all my life and can't imagine going without. I'm 54 and I've used Ivory bar soap since I was 11 or 12. In my younger days, I used it twice a day to wash my face. These days I use it once a day because it can be a little drying and now that my skin is much dryer, I find I don't need quite that much cleaning. If you have oily skin or acne, you should try this soap for a month or two. It typically would clear up any problems I had and leave my skin squeaky clean. I can't recommend it enough.

April 13, 2017

This gets the job done and smells great. i especially like that it does not dry out your skin like other bar soaps do , and doesnt crack when it is used a lot. the smell is fresh and clean.

April 10, 2017

J'ai une peau très sensible. Depuis que j'utilise le ivory sans parfum, je n'ai plus ce problème de plaques et rougeurs sur ma peau. Il n'alourdit pas ma peau après avoir pris ma douche

March 08, 2017

Ce savon est bien pour ceux qui ne peuvent avoir de savons parfumés. Cela fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise et je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes de peau.

March 01, 2017

I love this bar because its so cheap, and the smell is very very mild. Its gentle enough that I can use it on my face, and it doesnt leave a residue. Love it.

February 20, 2017

This product speaks for itself and the many years it has been out. I have used Ivory soap since I was a teenager and have recommended it to my daughter for a nice fresh clean feeling.