Ivory Simply Aloe Soap Bar

Ivory Simply Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 168 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Ivory provides essential care for your skin with mild, lightly-scented cleansers.; The Soap So Pure It Floats! 99.4% PURE; Ivory with Aloe combines the mildness of Ivory with pure, clear Aloe, nature's own light moisturizer.; Ivory with Aloe leaves your skin feeling smooth and naturally clean.

*Packaging may vary due to manufacturer updates

May 12, 2017

I love the scent of this soap. I use it as a general body soap. It lasts a long time and cleans my skin well. It is not overly drying on my skin. I would recommend this soap as an all-purpose and economical soap.

May 06, 2017

Makes Skin super soft and I love the natural ingredients. Perfect for dry skin and the aloe provides healing. The price is very good and you can buy this at dollarama. It is affordable and worth every penny.

June 13, 2015

i really like this soap. i super love the smell and it leaves my body hydrated and smooth.

November 19, 2014

Ivory has been one of the soaps that my family and I use regulary. I recently tried the Simply Aloe and was pleased that it has the same lightness and price as the original. Who hasn't used soap that slips in the bathtub and sinks to the bottom? Well...that is one of the reasons why I love this soap, as it FLOATS! I never have to hunt for Ivory when it falls in the tub.

The scent of the Aloe Ivory is very light and the feeling I get after using this soap is never drying nor heavy. I love this soap!

July 18, 2014

I love this mild soap. It smells nice and it's not over powering. It leaves your skin soft and silky and not dried out. Plus my husband that has eczema finds it soothing on his sensitive skin as well.

July 18, 2014

family's bath soap. gentle even for my little ones! never used any other soap ever since.

May 29, 2014

This bar of Ivory is very nice, cleans and softens, is so gentle on the skin. My family has used and loved the original bar for decades. Now with the new bar that includes aloe vera in its composition, it will take a little while to adjust to the differences. We still love the original but the new bar has it's pluses. It definitely leaves your skin softer, is a slightly different fragrance, a nice fragrance but different.

I have only been using it for a week and already I notice a subtle difference in the texture of my skin. It is softer, appears to look smoother and just feels great. Never thought that Ivory bar soap needed improvement but guess they wanted to upgrade for the younger generation and believe me they did an excellent job.

May 29, 2014

I recently purchased this product as the store was out of my preferred regular ivory soap. I thought a change might be good but alas I didn't really care for it. I felt it left a soap scum that was hard to get rid of and left me wishing for another shower.

April 15, 2014

The difference between this soap and regular ivory was significant. I found my skin definitely softer after using this product. It still continues with being a great value at an excellent price point.

March 01, 2014

I find this really drying, but I think it does a really good job of getting rid of oil and dirt. I love the smell of the aloe. This is my go-to soap.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini