Jamieson Baby-D Vitamin D Droplets Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 460 in Baby Miscellaneous

April 27, 2017

Vitamin D is essential to a human life and I find it is the perfect to give it to a baby. I love that it has no taste and it's raly easy to use. The texture is perfect because babies will never now the difference.

April 26, 2017

My granddaughter uses this brand of D droops. I helped my son pick out the Jamieson baby D vitamin drops. I knew as a small baby being wrapped up during the winter months she needed vitamin d to grow and develop strong bones. They used this product for a good year and forgot about it.
    After a while they noticed she wasn't growing that fast. She took her for her check up and the Doctor asked are you still giving the D drops? They had stopped ..so now they are back giving her the drops. She's growing a the normal rate now. so please people don't forget to give you babies this. It really helps

April 26, 2017

Vitamin D is important to everyone's everyday nutrition and health, especially Infants. Each day apply 1 drop on where baby feeds (pacificer, bottle or breast nipple) every day. It is everything a baby needs and very important to their daily health. Inexpensive and many different brands and sizes of bottle. In Winter i still use it on my child for the Sun is not as close to the earth as it is in Summer.

April 07, 2017

I would not recommend these droplets because of the way you have to give them to your baby. Don't get me wrong the vitamin D3 droplets do work but I find it very hard to drop them in my baby's mouth and having to hold her back and open her month just isn't worth all the hassle.

October 10, 2015

Breastfeeding moms are advised to give their baby vitamin D daily and this is the easiest way to do it. One drop on a pacifier or nipple is all it takes. The bottle releases one drop at a time and contains 360 doses. Basically there is a year's supply in one bottle and they are super affordable.

March 09, 2015

This is a great way to give you babies they vitamin D that they need. especially in the winter months.

March 09, 2015

We found these to be a pain to administer. The drops came out so very slowly and our babies would not sit still to be able to drop them in to their mouths. Dropping their dose on to their food or in the milk became problematic because they would not always finish their milk and they slid off of the piece of food, depending on what it was. We switched to Vitamin D gummies and are so happy that we did. They cost a lot more but it is worth it because our girls gobble them up without a fight!

February 05, 2015

Babies don't get much sun so this was a great supplement. My only concern is that my child constantly broke out with baby acne on his chin where the d drops would run down his face. Besides that... Great product.

July 13, 2013

Jamieson Vitamin D drops are so much more affordable than the D-drops and so much more convenient to use than the Vitasol vitamin D.