Prestige Item
Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20 Reviews

Mineral base loose powder makeup with broad spectrum sun protection. Shields skin from the damage of UVA/B rays. Provides optimal coverage of dark circles discoloration & minor imperfections. Water-resistant & long wearing. Leaves you a flawless natural looking complexion. Free of oil talc dyes & parabens.

October 12, 2018

For the price you can do better.

I used the product for a while now. I start my base with primer and then foundation and concealer. This entire process makes my face look dry sometimes, if I don't moisturize or don't use primer. This loose powder evens it out and makes an soft apeal. The product quality and quantity is pretty good. I can use it more or even recommend, just it's the Price. I can get a better deal.

January 19, 2018

Perfection

This is my every day powder, you choose weather you want full, medium or light coverage. I use it heavily overtop of spf moisturizer in summer as I have very fair skin.
    Not pore clogging, good for all skin types

January 15, 2017

Loved this foundation for a mineral foundation. It always did its job and lasted for about 3 months which is good as i was using it every day. The only pain was it was expensive but still was worth it.

September 19, 2016

Amazing base is a loose powder that has a dewy finish. No talc means it won't settle into fine lines and the dewyness gives a reflective finish that draws your eye away from imperfections. It is build able and is never cakey. Highly recommend to wear day cream and a primer under this product for best results

December 12, 2014

I was not a powder fan until this one. A little goes a long way and the finish is soft and smooth.

October 22, 2014

I was first introduced to the Jane Iredale brand and this particular product when I started working as a receptionist / boutique clerk in a spa in my hometown, and thus originally had to learn about the brand because of my job. I quickly fell in love with this product, and I'm so glad that my job at the time introduced me to this wonderful makeup line!! The Jane Iredale Amazing Base really is "amazing"! It provides phenomenal coverage, never looks cakey, blends in really nicely, and always feels soft and lightweight on my skin. Because it's a mineral powder, you can apply it as a powder or by adding a bit of water to it, and it looks great either way -- it's your preference! I often have trouble finding exact matches for my skin tone so I love that their shade "Natural" is perfect for me. It's a long lasting product that's easy to re-apply if you're going out at night and you need a quick touch up. I also found that it did a great job of keeping the slightly oily areas of my face shine-free, and that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or make me break out. Oh the Sp It is on the pricier side but it's very worth it, in my opinion -- it's a very high end product and I would definitely recommend it!

September 18, 2014

Amazing product -- so smooth, silky , and covers well !
    No harsh chemicals , and no drying ingredients
    Lasts for along time as only a small amount is needed and can be used wet or dry.

July 10, 2013

I just love all mineral loose foundations

April 03, 2013

I have been using Jane iredale products for over 5 years. I love how they are mineral and they dont cause break outs. I acutally use this powder over the jane iredale liquid minerals. Love the 2 together. I have very sensittive skin and it breaks out easy. I dont have this issue using this makeup.

December 21, 2011

This is the best foundation that I have ever tried! It's light and is total magic. It has really great coverage and I would die without it. It covers all my blemishes and sometimes even my pimples, depending on how big they are and how red. It doesn't flake or cake up and it stays on the whole day and night. My friends barely notice that I have makeup on and so when they compliment me on my skin, I find it ironic because my skin is far from nice.

You should definitely try this product and if you don't like it, you can always gift it to me ;)