Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #62 out of 1659 in Body Lotions & Creams

Helps perfect your skin by delivering flawless looking skin within just five days. Goes on sheer, dries quickly, and instantly moisturizes and illuminates your skin. In just five days, notice how your skin tone evens out and you firm up.

July 02, 2017

Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

I completely loved my experience with this lotion! It is very creamy and thick and has a great smell as well. I used it mainly after shaving my legs and I found it greatly improved the look of my legs blurring out any imperfections and making them look smooth and perfectly free of marks or nicks. I love all of the jergens body lotions and find them great for the look of your skin so I will be for sure re buying this one.

1.3/5

February 02, 2017

I did not like this lotion at all. I didn't notice that it made a visible difference on my skin. The colour came off on my clothes hours after I had put it on.

October 06, 2015

It actually does work and I like the smell but it is a little pricey for what you get, in my opinion. Will most likely repurchase next summer.

September 14, 2015

I am not one to use foundation so I love using this before I apply makeup because it just helps even out the tone of my skin. There are multiple tones to choose from so you can get the right look. I have tan skin so it just gives me that extra glow.

September 14, 2015

its a great cream, you can see the difference

August 06, 2015

I had a bunch of these tubes. I gave all to my mother because she loves it. I just recently tried it and loved it as well. It has a nice light tint and gives your skin a sun kissed glow.

June 19, 2015

I really liked how this cream made my skin look and feel.

June 09, 2015

Not sure how pricey this is, I recieved a sample through the mail. I love the product, would prefer one unsencted though. It does what it says it does. I have used this on a scar I have from a major knee surgery and it really does help to even the skin tone on my legs.

June 05, 2015

I really like this product! I recieved it as a sample at first and then I used it all and went out and bought some more! I love the way it makes my skin soo soft and the smell is great too!

May 29, 2015

I liked this product. It does not 'perfect' my skin as it claims, but I do see a difference - a good one. It makes my skin look a tan smoother and brighter. Definitely not a product that 'wowed' me, but I'm satisfied with it. Considering Jergins is an average, lower end brand of body products, I'm happy with what this product does for my skin.