3.9/5
Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream Reviews

Helps perfect your skin by delivering flawless looking skin within just five days. Goes on sheer, dries quickly, and instantly moisturizes and illuminates your skin. In just five days, notice how your skin tone evens out and you firm up.

October 02, 2017

Lots of claims...

First, I like the perfumy scent, and the tan colour, almost like using a very light tanner. I use it mainly on my arms & a bit on my legs.
    I am using the light skin tones.
    As far as the claims: HYDRATE - yes.
    ILLUMINATE - Sure, there's a very subtle sheen.
    EVEN Proprietary Skin Tone Evening Technology evens redness in fair to light skin tones - no.
    FIRM Firm Perfecting® Complex - Is my skin firm? Maybe.
    CORRECT High blur effect to hide skin imperfections - no.

September 27, 2017

Not for me

I tested this cream recently and found that it did not work for me. It left my skin with very little hydration, the tube was on the small side and a little expensive. No thanks.

August 28, 2017

creme pour la peau

La crème pour les peaux pâles a une apparence à ton chaud pour atténuer les rougeurs. Nous en avons également réduit la brillance afin de créer une apparence plus uniforme.

July 02, 2017

Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

I completely loved my experience with this lotion! It is very creamy and thick and has a great smell as well. I used it mainly after shaving my legs and I found it greatly improved the look of my legs blurring out any imperfections and making them look smooth and perfectly free of marks or nicks. I love all of the jergens body lotions and find them great for the look of your skin so I will be for sure re buying this one.

May 18, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing and is such a great find in the drugstore! It's like makeup for your skin! It really hides all of my imperfections after a few uses. Also did I mention it smells amazing? It can usually also be found on sale in the drugstore. Two thumbs up!

April 27, 2017

Got this product as a gift from a friend for at baby shower, I use it quite a bit I find it's good massaging lotion to the smell isn't bad not a strong smell gentle on skin I'd recommend this brand

April 16, 2017

This is an awesome body cream!!! I love the way it moisturizes and makes my skin feel whenever I apply it. Its perfect to apply all over your body and to keep your skin hydrated!

April 14, 2017

I bought this on sale and it was worth every penny, adds a very nice tan to my body and its hidrating too so its a win win , i will see in time how good i will work

March 15, 2017

This cream is so easy to apply and NOT STICKY! It soaks right into your skin leaving a nice smooth feeling and light scent hat is not over powering. I use it after showers, all over my body. I only buy this product when it's on sale though because I find it gets used up quick and your out buying more at $10 a tube. Recommend production of a large pump bottle(the tubes can get kind of messy)

March 07, 2017

This product goes on very nicely. It absorbs very well and dries on your skin very quickly. It does not leave you feeling greasy after it dries. It covers inperfections well without looking like you have anything on.