Good

Jergens Lotion Enriched Cream Soap Reviews

Ranked #839 out of 1149 in Bath & Body

Jergens Lotion Enriched Cream Soap gently cleans and conditions your hands in one easy step. Specially formulated with Jergens moisturizing lotion, this creamy hand soap washes away impurities as it conditions skin to leave hands feeling clean, fresh and silky smooth.

May 06, 2017

I really liked the smell. The price is reasonable but at the end of the day it's just hand soap. The only this I did not like was the film it left on my hand s

September 05, 2016

This is a staple in my bathroom and beside the kitchen sink.

It is super mild and gentle. Soft and lathers nice.

I have used it to wash my face in a pinch and it worked really well.. LOL..
    It tightened my pores and toned my skin. Left any blemishes reduced in swelling and didn't dry my skin out.

I grew up with this. My Mom has it at her house always too.

Nothing bad to say about it. it is affordable, you can trust the product, and it is a house hold brand for many years

2.8/5

May 16, 2016

So far so good. I find some jergens produces are better than others. I will try different ones until I find one that I like the best. Try it for yourself and see what you think?

December 10, 2015

Jergens lotion enriched cream soap works well. It lathers nicely. I feel clean after