Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Green Tea Oil Reviews

September 18, 2017

Works well but buy it on sale

I received a free sample of this product and it worked so well and that I've purchased it several times now.
    I mainly use it in the winter when my skin need extra moisturizing.
    I like that you use it after you get out of the shower, so that your shower doesn't get all slippery. It does absorb quickly and my skin feels great afterwards. I did find that if I applied too much, my skin would feel a little greasy but that went away within 20 minutes or so.
    The only downside I found to this product was that I found my towel picked up residue after a couple uses so I have to wash them more frequently. The price point is a little high on this, especially compared to other moisturizers so I buy it only when it's on sale.
    Otherwise, it's a great product that works well.

August 28, 2017

hydratant jergens peau mouillé

après avoir reçu l'échantillon au thé, ça bien piqué ma curiosité... Au départ j'étais sceptique lorsque je l'ai appliqué, je craignais qu'en m'essuyant avec la serviette que la crème disparaitrait et qu'elle tacherait ma serviette... et non ! c'est merveilleux. J'aime le fait de se crémer dans la douche, beaucoup plus rapide avec la peau mouillée. Même le lendemain la peau est encore douce et soyeuse...

May 31, 2017

I tried this product this past winter. My skin gets extremely dry and itchy in the winter. I am not a fan of body lotions in general, as they always seem to be greasy or don't really moisturize very well. This product delivers! My skin was instantly moisturizer and stayed that way all day, and the scent was so fresh and light. A little product goes a long way thanks to the water on your skin. Wonderful product. Will continue to buy it.

May 06, 2017

I love this product! I received a small sample of it and immediately purchased a full size. I keep this in the shower and generally reach for it on lazy days when I don't want I dry off then then completely moisturize my body. I will turn off the water in my shower, apply the product, then dry off. My skin is silky soft! On days where I'm more dehydrated, I will apply this, dry off, and then apply a regular moisturizer over top. I love the smell too!

May 01, 2017

This is such a neat, convient way to moisturize your skin. After showering/bath, while your skin is still wet, you just rub the lotion on. Then pat dry with a towel. My skin is really nice and soft afterwards, which I was surprised. It's a great product.

April 13, 2017

Sent vraiment super bon, hydrate un peu mais pas assez, faut avouer par contre que j'ai une peau très sèche l'hivers. Donc, je le conseillerais pour ceux qui ont une peau pas trop sèche, qui ont besoin juste d'une légère hydratation.

March 10, 2017

Maybe it's because I'm lazy, or because my house is freezing, but after I get out of the shower I always find myself dressed before I remember to put on lotion. I received a sample of this moisturizer and I don't think I'm ever going to use anything else again - it's so easy! The only thing is that it's only available in one size - I wish it came in larger containers.

February 25, 2017

J'ai bien aimé l'effet sur ma peau, on dirait la même sensation que la soie ou la kératine pour les cheveux. Il faut me battre avec ma fille pour l'utiliser. Elle est à l'âge où elle veut essayer les crème de maman

2.3/5

January 09, 2017

Thought this would save the whole moisturizing post shower routine, but this isn't the product for me. I found the lotion left my skin tacky and sticky, which did not feel "just showered" clean. The pump top worked well, and the fragrance was acceptable however Green Tea is sometimes competes with my perfume, so I couldn't use it when I was using perfume too. It sits in my cupboard now, I'll use it when I am low on lotion, but otherwise it's a no -repeat for me, far too sticky residue.

January 03, 2017

I had read years ago that skin absorbs moisturizer much better when it's still wet after taking a shower so I've always try to apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower and have towelled off a little. This is one of the reasons this product caught my eye since it was made exactly for this purpose. I didn't think it would be much different than my previous routine, but boy was I wrong!

When you first apply the moisturizer, as per the instructions on the bottle, I didn't think or feel like it was going to be enough since the water left on your skin makes the consistency much lighter, almost like you were applying a gel lotion as opposed to a cream. Suread enough, it was more than enough. My skin felt more moisturized than when I used "normal" moisturizers, even from Jergens. I've used it over the last 2 months, and my skin is typically dry, but even more so during the fall and winter months, so this really exceeded my expectations.

I prefer the green tea scent over the coconut as I find it much lighter, fresh and natural smelling, but that's really just a personal preference. My only tip though is toops ensure your bathroom is nice and warm when you're applying this product because it can be little chilly while you wait for the product to soak in to your damp skin. :)