• Jergens Naturals Soothe Lotion
  • Jergens Naturals Soothe Lotion

Jergens Naturals Soothe Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1272 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

With yogurt, chamomile, and soy extracts. Yogurt; softens skin and rebalances natural pH levels. Chamomile; relieves and quiets skin irritation. Soy Extract; contains vitamin E to promote healthy skin.

November 20, 2014

I'm glad they have a Naturals lotion. Its great. My current go to for winter dry skin and keeps my summer tan alive. Doesn't give a greasy feel which i hate.

April 14, 2010

This is currently my favorite moisturizer. I love that it is a natural product (so I don't have to worry as much about what is being absorbed into my body), and it leaves skin silky smooth (not oily or greasy). It also absorbs fairly quickly, so you don't have to wait forever to get dressed after applying the product.
    I highly recommend trying it out - it often goes on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart.

September 13, 2009

I bought this lotion awhile ago and I didn't use it until just recently, but it's great~
    the lotion isn't too oily and you feel ultra smooth afterwards. I use it on my face before I put on my make-up and it really helps with redness in the skin. I've also been using it to moisturize my feet and legs because they seem to be off and on dry. The lotion really clears up the dryness and overall look of my skin. Seriously, it glows :)

April 22, 2009

I got a free sample of this product along with the other Jergens Naturals lotion, Hydrate. I absolutely LOVE both of them simply for their long lasting quality. My skin is silky smooth all the way until the next day after using this lotion. It does not feel like my skin is craving moisture as soon as this lotion sinks in as often happens with other lotions. I am incredibly pleased with this. Many lotions claim to provide 24 hour moisture and do not deliver – this one doesn’t even claim to do this and it does it flawlessly.

That aside, I love the scent of this lotion. Renew contains pomegranate and blueberry extracts, so you would expect it to smell very fruity. I suppose the scent is somewhat fruity (if you have to assign one adjective to it) but it is not overpowering – trust me, I wouldn’t like it if it was because I hate overwhelmingly fruity scents. Compared to the Hydrate version I like this one much better; while they both have incredibly moisturizing power, I prefer the more subtle scent of Renew.

I will most certainly be repurchasing this lotion when it runs out. I absolutely love it!