Jergens Ultra Care Lotion Reviews

Irresistibly soft, invitingly smooth skin is in the palm of your hands. Let the nourishing formula of Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer take even your roughest spots - heels, elbows and knees - from a state of extreme dryness to a state of lasting softness. This fast absorbing body lotion goes deep beneath skin’s surface to lock in moisture for 24 hours of relief. With continued use, it actually triples skin’s moisture content, healing dryness at the source to prevent its unwelcome return.

October 10, 2012

I have extremely dry, flaky skin and this works! I have tried LOTS of different lotions but either they are too greasy or the fragrances are irritating to my skin! Jergen's is a winner in my book!

May 16, 2012

I'm not a fan of most hand lotions but this one is the cherry by actually working for me! Easy on the smell, gentle, doesn't make you feel like you have lotion on...isn't guppy (sp?) really nice! 5 stars.

December 13, 2011

This lotion is great! Very affordable considering how much you get for say 5-6$. This product is often on sale at Walmart and often comes with a sample of another jergens lotion or it comes with some coupon for $1 off. It is nice and creamy with night light scents. I just lotion myself once in the morning after my shower and it keeps my skin soft and healthy looking all day.

September 02, 2011

My skin is not the type to get dry often, but when it does, it's very apparent. What I really like about this lotion is that you can't feel it there after a while. Some people prefer their skin to stay moisturized during the entire day, but my skin had a hyrdated look to it the entire day without the heavy feeling of lotion. I would definitely recommend it to others!

2.3/5

June 08, 2011

This lotion moisturizes skin in the short term but after a few hours I didn't really feel it there anymore. It's light, so if absorbability is your main concern, then it will make you happy, but if you want something that will keep your body feeling moisturized all day, then I wouldn't recommend. I am not a big fan of the smell either, smells sort of soapy? Like detergent?

May 20, 2011

Have stuck with this lotion since trying it years ago. It provides great relief when my hands feel dry, itchy and sore from washing too many dishes etc... What a lovely thick treat that is neither greasy or too scented (I prefer the unscented variety for my hands). I also use it liberally over my feet after a long soak in the tub...my feet stay summer ready all year long! This product is worth every penny. It is even better when you can get it on sale and it is a bonus bottle with extra lotion!

March 25, 2011

I absolutely love this lotion! Price is one of the cheapest I've found but the quality is amazing in my books. It smells great and is quite thick which means it WORKS. Love, love, love it!

February 25, 2011

Just bought a new bottle of Ultra Care, hubby works outdoors and his skin is always cracked and sore. He swears by this and uses it multiple times a day. I don't abuse my hands the way he does, but I do enjoy this as well, and will definitely be keeping it in the house.

March 17, 2010

This is so far THE best moisturizing body lotion I've ever tried. I highly recommended for those that have dry, itchy skin, especially in the winter time. This lotion moisturizes for a long lasting effect. I applied this right after I shower, as that is when your skin pores are opened and absorb faster, and the effect was instant. This doesn't leave a greasy feeling, on the contra, it leaves your skin feeling fresh, moisturized and smooth.
    I usually buy this when it's on sale (~$5-6) and this bottle lasts for quite some time, about 8 months, depending on how you use it.

I HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!
    Try it, you won't be disappointed!~

February 07, 2010

i have very dry nad itchy skin and ii keep trying different lotions. this time i tried jergens ultacare. It proved to be really good for my dry skin and i liked it.