Jersey Milk chocolate bars Reviews
Ranked #612 in Chocolate

September 03, 2017

I remember the first time I had this

I was four years old and my granny always came over to visit. The first time she pulled this out of her purse and gave it to me I said what's that, and she said try it. I remember biting into it and thinking wow, and so started my lifelong love affair with chocolate bars. Jersey milk is just basic chocolate but the taste is pure milk chocolate and delicious just to eat or to put one square on your tongue out a time and let it melt and envelop your senses in a chocolatey dream. I still have these occasionally from time to time and love them to this day.

August 29, 2016

I really enjoy a Jersey Milk chocolate bar once and a while. They have a really nice creamy milk chocolate flavour that's sweet but not too sweet. They are a firm chocolate that melts in your mouth. I have used them in some squares when I bake and they are delicious!

August 29, 2016

Love these bars they are so creamy and delicious and you can buy them almost anywhere for $1 I like these bars because they are just plain milk Chianti with nothing added to it

January 16, 2016

These bars are delicious. So creamy and not too sweet. I always put mine in the freezer before I eat mine.

January 16, 2016

This was my first favorite bar, it melts in your mouth, so yummy makes a great snack

December 31, 2015

Delicious milk chocolate bar. Just sweet enough and so creamy. Love these! Great for smores as well.

December 31, 2015

This bar just melts in your mouth. It is so creamy!... Such a delicious chocolate bar brings back memories from my childhood.

August 05, 2014

So good and so creamy. One of my favourite chocolate bar. Seriously, buy it.

April 27, 2014

Love this milk chocolate bar. Great to take a break and dip it in coffee.