John Frieda Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo Reviews
#27 in Shampoo

Gradually lightens for sun-kissed blonde bair. Formulated with citrus & chamomile. Ammonia & peroxide free formula.

August 25, 2021

Soft and silky

Not only does it help lighten your blonde hair a but it also leaves it feeling and smelling smooth. Once a week I use the shampoo then conditioner along with the lightening heat spray

August 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

This product is fab

This product was amazing on my hair. It done the job and it feels amazing now after washing it I would highly recommend buying it and trying it for yourself. You will love it and will want to buy it again and again

August 03, 2021

Bon shampoing de pharmacie

J'adore ce produit, conservé bien la couleur ainsi que mes pointes de cheveux. Il a bon odeur et le prix est abordable. La gamme de produit de la même marque est grande et tout leurs produit sont fantastique.

0.5/5

March 26, 2021

Do not use this product!

I hate this product I used for a month and it made all my hair fall out it seams as if it was killing my hair I do not recommend to anyone !
    0/10!!!!!

February 07, 2021

This shampoo should be used with the conditioner in order to see a colour change. I used it 3 times before seeing any difference in shade. Although just used as a day to day shampoo, it leaves my hair smelling nice and appear shiny and feel silky. Would definitely recommend.

February 06, 2021

I’ve been using this shampoo for about a year now and my hair feels and looks so much healthier. I would definitely recommend to someone who’s looking for lighter hair.

February 06, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Keeps hair looking salon fresh!

I had my hair highlighted before Christmas which usually fades after a few weeks. I saw this shampoo in Boots so thought I would try it.....wow 9 weeks later my hair hasn't faded, some of the highlights look lighter and my hair looks salon fresh after every wash. I have thick hair so some shampoos and conditioners make my hair feel gloopy, this one doesn't, It is lightweight and leaves hair soft and silky. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a lightening shampoo that actually works!

1.8/5

October 28, 2020

Just like any other average shampoo and doesn't make hair blonder. Actually my hair got a bit darker since I started using it but it smells kind of nice. Also not enough product in the bottle and it's so hard to get it out I had to use both hands to squeeze the last bit of shampoo out.

March 26, 2020

Love this!!

I absolutely love this product it’s by far my favourite shampoo I have ever used I will never go back to any other shampoo. I have tried so many different shampoos for my blonde hair and nothing works as well as this makes it so nice and soft and smooth. I absolutely love it, I will never go back to any other shampoo! Works so well for blonde hair 👱🏻‍♀️

March 09, 2020

Not bad for a non salon product

As a blonde (not natural) this shampoo helped keep my colour while also lightening just a tad, helping the brassy tones stay away. Even though it’s a drug store brand, I was pleased with this product. It smells very nice and I found my hair felt clean and shiny after using it