John Frieda Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo Reviews
#29 in Shampoo

0.5/5

March 26, 2021

Do not use this product!

I hate this product I used for a month and it made all my hair fall out it seams as if it was killing my hair I do not recommend to anyone !
    0/10!!!!!

February 06, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Keeps hair looking salon fresh!

I had my hair highlighted before Christmas which usually fades after a few weeks. I saw this shampoo in Boots so thought I would try it.....wow 9 weeks later my hair hasn't faded, some of the highlights look lighter and my hair looks salon fresh after every wash. I have thick hair so some shampoos and conditioners make my hair feel gloopy, this one doesn't, It is lightweight and leaves hair soft and silky. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a lightening shampoo that actually works!

March 26, 2020

Love this!!

I absolutely love this product it’s by far my favourite shampoo I have ever used I will never go back to any other shampoo. I have tried so many different shampoos for my blonde hair and nothing works as well as this makes it so nice and soft and smooth. I absolutely love it, I will never go back to any other shampoo! Works so well for blonde hair 👱🏻‍♀️

March 09, 2020

Not bad for a non salon product

As a blonde (not natural) this shampoo helped keep my colour while also lightening just a tad, helping the brassy tones stay away. Even though it’s a drug store brand, I was pleased with this product. It smells very nice and I found my hair felt clean and shiny after using it

February 04, 2020

treats color and gives a beautiful shine bath in blond hair

When I want to shine, to have a more vibrant color or when my blonde starts to yellow as egg yolk, I use this shampoo! I don't need to go to the hairdresser anymore to adjust the color of my hair. I just take a shower, use this shampoo and that's it, it looks like I just left the beauty salon! perfect toner, and does not harm the wires!

January 22, 2020

Great product. Defiantly buy again.

Excellent product. Price for quantity was good. Wish it did come in more size options. Worked within the first couple uses. Great smell. Will purchase again to keep my hair looking great.

January 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product.

Just recently went lighter with my hair and this product helps keep my blonde fresh longer in between colors . Would definitely recommend this product.

November 28, 2019

Bold blonde!

This product definitely brings out the blonde!

I have highlighted hair and it makes it look completely sunkissed.

What I find though is that it leaves my hair very dry; dry to the point that I have to use a leave in conditioner a couple times a week. My hair is already very coarse and this just adds to it.

It's also not very concentrated. You need to use a fair bit if you have long, thick hair like mine.

October 27, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

No brassy tones

I love this shampoo and conditioner, it keeps my highlighted hair in tip top condition. I had slightly brassy tones in my hair, but no more with these. My hair is soft and manageable, and doesnt look dry.

October 09, 2019
    Merthyr Tydfil County Borough, United Kingdom

Shimmering hair

I used both these products and can definitely say they work as described. My blonde hair is slightly lighter and shiny , I love these . The smell is really pleasant, not cheap but definitely worth it