John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending Conditioner Reviews
#20 in Conditioner

Smoothes and blends away wiry grey strands.

Formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend™ technology, Defy grey Brunette Blending Conditioner tames and blends away greys with smoothing moisture and rich brunette tones.

HOW TO USE: After shampooing with Defy Grey Shampoo, smooth conditioner throughout wet hair. Leave on at least on 3-5 minutes for the first use. Leave on up to 3 minutes for each subsequent use. Rinse well. For optimal grey blending results, finish with Defy Grey foam.

Sunderland, United Kingdom

Works!!

This conditioner is lovely. It is non-greasy and leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong. The grey hairs are not noticeable in the length of my hair now, after just 3 washes. I would definitely recommend this product!

United Kingdom

Madnessreview conditioner

Use this after shampooing and rinsing the defy grey shampoo, this is good for daily use even without wanting to cover your greys as I tell you now it leaves your hair so soft and feel super healthy, since using this I have found my hair health and strength overall has dramatically improved! Follow with deft grey blow dry foam! I recommend this for any brunette not just to cover grey! Brilliant

Northumberland, United Kingdom

It actually works!

I love this conditioner! It does what it says!
    I've been getting a few grey hairs and since uisng these products you can hardly see them now, I will continue to buy and use the defy grey range!
    My hair is super sleek, shiny and less grey!

York, United Kingdom

Doesnt feel as soft as usual conditioner

I used this alongside the shampoo and,just like the shampoo,it is brown in colour which can make a mess. I had slight staining on my hands after using both products so it is basically a dye that can be used like regular conditioner. It DOES help to blend greys so if you are prepared for a bit of mess,I'd recommend.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Hair is so soft!

I absolutely love this conditioner. I love the fact it makes my hair feel so soft but also the way it gives my hair a subtle hint of colour. My roots needing doing and this has spruced up my hair and gave it a lovely warm tone. So easy to apply and it's left me with managable frizz free locks!

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love at first use

I’ve used John Frieda Curly Hair range for my hair and love it so having have a few strands of white hair on my hairline, i was so excited to try their Defy Grey Brunette range. I love the smell and how my hair feels after each use. I don’t even remember if I have a few white hair coz sometimes I don’t know they’re there. They just blend with the rest of my dark hair.

United Kingdom

Would recommend this conditioner

I would definitely buy this conditioner again. It is the right consistency and covered the hair nicely. Hair felt soft and smooth after use and it did help with covering greys.

Southwark, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I am absolutely blown away with the incredible results of this product! i think it is absolutely fantastic! ive suffered with grey hairs for so long and not wanting to continuously dye my hair i was looking for an alternative and my goodness have i found it! since using this conditioner paired with the shampoo my hair has never felt smoother, is smooth, sleek and sexy!

England, United Kingdom

A conditioner with a twist

I have used this product after using the shampoo from the same collection. My hair was a little frizzy and I usually suffer from dry ends when washing my hair.

The conditioner has a nice smell and a nice feel in your hands. It is very easy to apply and it leaves your hair softer and shinier. The fragrance lasts long on my hair and I believe it is the perfect pair for the shampoo.

The packaging is great, I love the colours used. I would definitely recommend it.

England, United Kingdom

Didn't leave hair as smooth as other conditioners

This conditioner didn't leave my hair as smooth as other conditioners do but that's a small price to pay to hide my odd grey hair, it's easily applied and you only need a small amount, leaves hair smelling fresh.