John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Lightweight Serum Reviews
#5 in Hair Serum

2.0/5

March 18, 2022

Not for me

Not worked for me. Hair remained in the same condition. I have tried it on dry and on wet hair and both variations not working for my damaged hair. My hair dry and split ends.

Review collected via Butterly Logo
    2.0/5

February 24, 2022

Not the best for fine hair

I was excited to try this product to
    see if it would add a little bit more life and shine to my hair before my next salon appointment but I didn’t get what k was hoping for. I tried it on both wet and dry and different days and there was no difference at all. The only difference was it weighed my hair down a wee bit and it looked like I have not washed it (even though I followed the instructions). The smell of the product was very faint as well, you could hardly smell it.

Review collected via Butterly Logo
    1.5/5

February 19, 2022

No es para mí

When I use it my hair goes greasy and I have to wash it again. Definitely this product is not for me. I tried all the gama but is still not for me. I used three times and all the same. My hair is greasy in the roots so is not for this kind of hair.