John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Lightweight Serum Reviews
#5 in Hair Serum

2.3/5

January 18, 2022

Este producto no es para mi. Después de utilizarlo varias veces a la semana deja mi cuero cabelludo graso y apelmazado. No lo recomiendo para pelo graso.

January 18, 2022

Amazing amazing amazing!

This is a life saver! With 3 young children I don’t always have the time to spend it on my hair, so after washing it sometimes dries naturally leaving me with crazy frizz!! But with this product, it saves me soooooo much time and helps me out soooo much! Don’t think I could survive without it now

Amazing

I am in love with this serum. I love that can be used on wet or dry hair. I would buy it again and again because since I use it my hair looks healthier.

Good product

I used this even though my hair type is very thick, it was still a lovely product to use, did leave my hair greasy at all. It smells good and does what it says on the tin

Great stuff

I used the serum a couple of times and did notice a slight difference in my hair which I liked. However for someone impatient like myself, it practically doubles the time to dry your hair. Good serum though and would probably purchase.

January 16, 2022
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Great product, leaves my hair soft, shiny and well managed

I am very happy I could test this products. It’s great, don’t overweight my hair, keep them straight and not tangled. I am using it every day and will be using longer

January 10, 2022
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smooth, sleek hair!

Due to frequent hair dying, I have been getting more frizzy hair. As such, this product does a wonderful job in taming my flyaways, giving me a sleek, neat look. To protect my hair from heat, I find it helpful to apply the serum prior to blowdrying my hair. Glad that it worked on my medium thick hair without adding extra weight!

January 09, 2022
    United Kingdom

Just what I needed

It is a great finisher for my fine frizzy hair. I use this on slightly damp hair and find it is just what I needed for my hair. Reduces the damage. And you only need to use a small amount, so fantastic price.

January 06, 2022
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

An iconic hair serum

This is perfect for my fine hair. The serum is lightweight and a small amount adds a smooth texture to my hair without making it feel heavy. I apply it to my hair whilst damp and it's very easy to distribute. It makes styling quicker as you need fewer products and it smooths my hair.

January 06, 2022
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Number one

I recommend the lightweight serum , I am the owner of damaged hair, I guarantee that it will work wonders, the hair does not swell, smells nice, looks healthy and shiny.