John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Serum

John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Serum Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 2386 in Hair Care

March 11, 2017

I love this serum!!! It's so light and non-greasy compared to other ones out there. My hair feels really great after using it. I use it just about every time after I wash my hair.

February 04, 2017

I absolutely recommend all of John Frieda's Frizz Ease Products I received a sample of this Miraculous Recovery Serum to try out on my Naturally curly very dry Frizzy Hair it worked amazingly my hair felt so soft to the touch and so manageable no more frizzie's love the scent I would recommend this awesome product to anyone at any time

April 10, 2016

Great serum! It really is such a lightweight formula and it feels so good on my hair. I use it after every time I wash my hair. Using it with the shampoo and conditioner really helps too!

March 16, 2016

I highly recommend all frizz ease products. John Frieda has great products that work and they are worth every penny!! I personally use frizz ease products because it keeps my frizzy hair tamed. Only product that I've tried that actually works, I use john Frieda frizz ease miraculous recovery serum after using the shampoo and conditioner and my hair is perfect. Stays smooth and no frizz all day even in the summertime!!

February 06, 2016

I love this serum. It's a great hair care treatment that makes your hair feel moisturized but not oily and keeps it feeling very soft and smooth. It helps to control frizz very well and makes your hair look shiny and healthy.