John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray Reviews
#11 in Hair Colour

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray works with blow dryer heat to gradually lighten and brighten for a natural-looking, blonder colour. Enriched with citrus and chamomile, this lightening spray visibly lightens in 3-5 uses. Visit Johnfrieda.com for more information.

March 26, 2020

I love this product!!

I absolutely love this product, it’s my favourite. I use the the shampoo as well and conditioner and I started to use this product as well and I couldn’t be happier with it, it’s amazing! I’ve tried so many hair products nothing every worked or made my feel be as nice and smooth and soft as this line does to my hair the spray doesn’t make your hair feel like it’s gonna brake or damage it as most product tend to do I absolutely love this spray makes your hair a bit lighter as well! Just love this

December 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Great product for natural blondes

Love this product it works really well and blends well too I have found! Best if you have naturally dark blonde hair anyway and it doesn't take much use to really notice the difference and lightening effects. I use this along with the John freida blonde shampoo and I find this gives the best results without having to use it too frequently.

October 09, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Non permanent lightens full hair or highlights

The amazing thing about this product is that you can use it to lighten all your hair or just highlight some strands It is an amazing product that gives you the just stepped out of a salon feeling

October 01, 2019

Dramatic change!

I love this product - I would purchase again. I like that you can see a lightening of the hair really quickly. The smell isnt so great but it does the job.

August 29, 2019

It works!

I usually get highlights done on my medium length dark brown hair about twice a year. This product definitely lightened my roots up to the point where I was still inlove with my highlights months later because my roots weren’t so dark anymore. I use this once or twice a week depending how often I wash my hair. It can be drying so use conditioning products. Wish this product came in larger bottles!

July 16, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Best touch up out there

absolutely loved using this product. I bought this product as it was on offer and i was sick of touching up my roots and this product claimed to be able to go blonder by spraying it on your damp hair after a shower. I didn’t believe it at first but thought i’d try it and i’ve never looked back. Absolutely adore this product it’s made a wonder for my hair and making it lighter and brighter

June 05, 2019

This product really does work!

I was skeptic at first for using this, but after about 3 days I started noticing my hair was beginning to lighten! It smells good and doesn't leave your hair feeling all oily. Definitely a product I have continued to use and still use!

March 20, 2019

Blonder!

I bought this a while back to try to get my hair to lighten up a bit, and I was pleasantly surprised on how well it works. After a handful of uses my hair did lighten and made it look like I had highlights. The smell isn’t overly strong and I just sprayed it on in sections on towel dried hair, I then blow dried my hair and straightened it which is what activates this product. I use it a lot in the summer to lighten and brighten up my hair and make the blonde pop! Overall a great product and a fair price!
    5 stars ⭐️

February 09, 2019

Absolutely Love

I have very long hair and my natural colour is dirty blonde. I've been using this for a few years, about twice a week before I blow dry and straighten my hair. It's absolutely fantastic. It subtly lightens my hair while giving me completely natural looking highlights. Everyone compliments me on my hair, even hair dressers ask who my colorist is. This product is cheap and the bottle lasts a long time, plus only using it sparingly a few times a week, my hair doesn't get dried out or damaged. Before I found this product I got salon highlights regularly which destroyed my hair. This is much gentler, lets me keep my almost waist length hair looking healthy, offers excellent value in that it's cost effective, and looks more natural than anything a salon could do. I highly recommend this product and pray that John Frieda never takes it off the market in my lifetime!

March 10, 2018

BROWN TO BLONDE

I'm was born a brunette, but my mother was obsessed with having blond babies, so she always put lemon juice in our hair before going to school. Throughout the years I became blonde. I've moved on from lemon juice and switched to this product. Living in Canada, heat does not come by us very often. So what I love about this product is that you can use it with heating products. Every other day I spritz this wet hair before drying and the effect was instantaneous!