John Frieda Sleek Finish Straightener

John Frieda Sleek Finish Straightener Reviews

Ranked #2004 out of 2546 in Hair Care

2.7/5

January 01, 2012

I just bought a few of the John Frieda products, the hair dryer, straightener, curling iron, and the 1 1/2" shaping brush. Love the look and quality of all of them, however, they put the buttons to change the heat, and the on/off switch right where you need to hold it. So when you straighten your hair the settings are constantly changing or turning off. I found this very frustrating with the straightener and the hair dryer. I haven't used the other two yet but I'm sure its same thing. Even though I got them all for half price, I may just return the other two items now and save the frustration. Too bad as I love everything else about the products.

July 05, 2011

I am in love with this straightener! I received it to review a few weeks a go and I was reluctant to use it because I have nautrally very bouncy curly hair that I am particularily attached to. But I have tried this straightener and I love the results.

The straightener has long but thin plates and this great swivel cord which comes in handy when ironing your hair- it is the type of thing you dont realise you need until you have it!

The straightener has a really quick heat up time, the box says about 15 secs, which is pretty accurate. I love the fact that I can choose my temperature too, which is awesome- it also heats up to 455 degrees. I have pretty curly hair and I use around 350 so if you have thick hair this is a great tool.

Definitely a good price for the product- I recommend this buy!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce