Johnson and Johnson reach mint waxed floss Reviews
#82 in Oral Care

2.3/5

April 14, 2016

For those of you who have tightly spaced teeth, this product is not for you. Not only did I not like the waxy texture but I had to use force to get floss in between my molars and the floss was stuck. Getting this floss out was like pulling my teeth out. Never again will I use this waxed floss.

March 01, 2016

Johnson and Johnson reach mint waxed floss are easy to dispense and easy to use. It is just the right thickness and comes with a minty tste. It certainly does the job to remove food particles stuck between your teeth.

February 24, 2016

I really like The Johnson and Johnson reach mint waxed floss. I have to say it's one of my favorite. I like the mint taste to it. It's very durable and it does not brake. It cleans well between the teeth. I would recommend it.

January 12, 2016

I like this brand the most because it never rips apart like others do.

January 12, 2016

This seems to be the brand I purchase the most, its strong, works well and is inexpensive and I like the mint flavor

December 30, 2015

Great mint flavor, not too strong. Just the right amount of wax on it to get in between tight teeth. Quite strong as well. Good price.

April 30, 2015

It's the only brand of floss that I use. It's very strong quality and won't break.

March 10, 2015

My bottom teeth are messed up from braces from many years ago (the irony), so a lot of floss snaps before I can get it to actually go between my teeth. This stuff is great because it's more smooth and it's easier to get between my teeth.

March 10, 2015

Doesn't shred, glides in and minty flavoured.

March 05, 2015

This brand of floss has been around for years. The mint in it is newer than the original-plain. I like that it doesn't get stuck between my teeth and leaves my breath smelling minty for a while.