• Johnsonville Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Good

Johnsonville Cheddar Smoked Sausage Reviews

Ranked #1613 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 01, 2017

I decided to purchase Johnsonville cheddar smoked sausages after seeing a friend BBQing some and made me drool. When I think of sausage, i think of plain sausage. These are thick, cheese filled absolutely delicious sausages especially when grilled over an open flame and added to a bun. Much more tastier than grilling hotdogs and more filling too! I would highly recommend you try them grilled if you have not already done so.

January 25, 2016

These are a huge hit in my household! My fiancé and my 3 year old absolutely love them. They are good for breakfast and also on the barbq for dinner. Great seasoning and the cheese adds a great taste. They are a little pricey but most sausages are and they are worth it.

1.8/5

August 28, 2015

I have to say that i did not like the Johnsonville cheddar smoked sausage. to me they did not taste like real meat and the sasings were very tough. This is something that i will never waste my money on again...

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate