Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Original Frosted Cereal Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 399 in Cereal

June 10, 2017

The best cereal I could get my kids to eat! I'm glad they like it so much. It's full of nutrition and very healthy. It's get for their digestive system too!!

June 08, 2017

I absolutely love Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Original! They are delicious and filling. They have such a great flavour and that frosting on the top of them add just enough sweetness! They are nice and crunchy and soften just enough without getting too soggy! Like I said they are super filling you don't need a big bowl full that's for sure! I will always have a box of Mini Wheata in my cupboards!

April 30, 2017

I love mini wheats, all of their flavours actually! They are a fantastic breakfast option and a healthy one which is great. The sugar coating on the wheat is part of what really seals the deal for me though, it's pretty genious! They are great by the handful or with milk. I usually eat mini wheats straight out of the box. Yum!

1.3/5

March 14, 2017

Do NOT buy these! I bought them, was eating them and BROKE MY TOOTH! I had to have two teeth removed because of what it did to my bite. You see, there was a PEBBLE inside one of the Mini Wheats!

March 05, 2017

I've been enjoying mini wheats for many years. The Original Frosted Cereal is my favorite flavour. It is a great source of nutrition for breakfast and a box goes a long way. It fills me up until the afternoon and also makes a great snack right out of the box or for kids.

October 05, 2016

Mini wheats are pretty good and always fills me up. My go to cereal when I'm really starving. I love the Frosts on the mini wheats. It gives the cereal the perfect sweetness.

August 14, 2016

I love these I have them at breakfast time and when watching t,v, in the evening for a healthy snack they're crunchy and great tasting I always buy these at a great price when they go on sale

June 11, 2016

I love my Mini Wheats! I eat them for breakfast, lunch or just a snack throughout the day and even a midnight snack! They are sweet and delicious! They stay crunchy right to the end. They are very filling and keep you full for a long time!

May 18, 2016

Very good cereal, also fantastic for snacking on as is when wanting a healthy and not overly sweet treat, very good for more then just a breakfast cereal.

May 05, 2016

My common-law likes this cereal. It seems to be good for you. But once you look at the sugar and realize the amount in the cereal. But besides that its good cereal. Has a nice crunch . And more then one flavor