1 review
Kibo All Natural Soap Reviews
#956 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

May 02, 2009

I love love love this company. I can't say enough great things about their natural skin care products, especially their soaps. Based in New Market, the owner makes all of her soaps by hand. I had a great time chatting with her and got an awesome deal compared to other places. I bought three soaps in berry loofah, rosemary & grapefruit and hippy days. The berry loofah is basically a loofah infused in hard glycerin that smells like berry - hello!?? Rosemary & Grapefruit is loaded with find group pumice stone which is excellent for the feet and Hippy Days is basically an overall moisturizing bar made with essential oils and sweet orange. I've tried all of them and they're just heaven. They're so great when you come back from the gym and take a long hot shower. I see myself using this more and more in the coming months..