Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea

Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1695 out of 2380 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

I'm a huge tea drinker and lover so I know my teas. Green Tea is my ultimate holy grail tea. The Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea is the most authentic one I've ever tried and such a good price. I love Japanese Green Tea and was very hard for me to get the right flavor I like. My friend recommended the Costco one because it is very Authentic tasting. Been hooked every since.

Please note, this has a very strong Green Tea taste, so if you are not familiar with Green Tea, you might not like the taste. If you are a Japanese Green Tea lover like me, you will really appreciate this tea. I drink it it everyday and multiple times a day. Apparently it has good health benefits as well. I just like it for the taste and it gives me good and positive energy. It was a good transition from coffee to green tea for me.

2.8/5

June 02, 2015

A very different taste, still getting used to it, but still pretty good so far.

March 04, 2015

Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea from Costco has actually become a real favourite of mine. I like the gauze tea bags and the fact that they are individually packaged - it keeps them fresh. I drink 1 to 2 cups of green tea every evening and the Kirkland Brand has a nice sweet taste with no bitterness. About $12.99 for a box of 100 is very reasonable as well.

New favorite songs?