kirkland hazelnut spread Reviews
#4 in Spreads

February 17, 2020

Best Hazelnut Spread Hands Down!

If you love Nutella, you haven't tried Kirkland Hazelnut Spread yet! It is MUCH MORE BETTER than Nutella! Tastes and quality wise knocks it out of the park! Definitely an addictive household staple for us!

January 19, 2020

Good but not great

This was a great product overall the only thing I found was after a few weeks it was very dry. Made it extremely difficult to spread so I ended up using it more for baking than what I had hoped for.

November 26, 2019

Better than Nutella

Nutella used to be our go to hazelnut spread, but not anymore. The consistency of Kirkland brand hazelnut spread stays the same right to the end of the bottle, the taste is smoother, and it's so easily spreadable. My kids love it!

November 25, 2019

Great value!

The Kirkland brand has done it again. This hazelnut spread definitely compares to other major brands. It is our go to now. It is not too sweet or too thick. It is great for baking as well.

June 25, 2019

Meilleur que les autres

Meilleur tartinade au noisettes sur le marché. Le goût est bien moins sucré que d'autres marques. On décèle beaucoup plus le goût de la noisette et du chocolat. Bonus: Il n'y a pas d'huile de palme. Un gros OUI pour cette tartinade Kirkland!

May 17, 2019

Just amazing!

I have stopped buying the other hazelnut spreads because kirkland is not that sweet. It is perfect with any bread and bought a few packs. It was on the annual membership sale on a 2.99 discount

April 18, 2019

Belle découverte

J'adore ce produit! Délicieuse tartinade, goût très comparable à celui du nutella et ils n'utilise pas d'huile de palme ce qui est très bien ! Je recommande ce produits.

April 16, 2019

Tastes almost like another popular brand!

This hazelnut spread tastes very similar to another popular brand of hazelnut spread. I first tried it when they were sampling it at Costco and was shocked from the taste. It was soooo good. It is even more affordable than other brands. Great to use for baking or even on toast. I now purchase this brand as I can't really taste the difference between this and the other popular brand of hazelnut spread.

April 02, 2019

Wow i will buy this again

Creamy rich and smooth. Perfect for baking, as a topping and maby even just a spoonful. The kids loved it and said tastes even better than the other kind.

February 17, 2019

Never thought I'd switch!

I can tell you over and over that there is nothing better then Nutella. However the more I become health conscious and more aware of what's in our foods I started to buy it less and less (unless from the Italian Shop I go to and get the real stuff imported from Italy...PRIMO STUFF!). BUT I gave in a week ago while shopping at Costco and tried theirs. I will say how much I love how SHORT the ingredients list is on Kirkland brand products. Makes me feel very comfortable buying their stuff and will keep me coming back to Costco. Not to mention their wide range of gluten-free they carry! I just LOVE this spread! And so does my 6 month old! I will definitely keep this stocked in my cupboard.