kirkland hazelnut spread Reviews
#4 in Spreads

February 17, 2019

Never thought I'd switch!

I can tell you over and over that there is nothing better then Nutella. However the more I become health conscious and more aware of what's in our foods I started to buy it less and less (unless from the Italian Shop I go to and get the real stuff imported from Italy...PRIMO STUFF!). BUT I gave in a week ago while shopping at Costco and tried theirs. I will say how much I love how SHORT the ingredients list is on Kirkland brand products. Makes me feel very comfortable buying their stuff and will keep me coming back to Costco. Not to mention their wide range of gluten-free they carry! I just LOVE this spread! And so does my 6 month old! I will definitely keep this stocked in my cupboard.

February 13, 2019

Tastes exactly like that famous other brand!

We (my son and I) love chocolate hazelnut spread. That other famous brand has been a favorite of ours for a long time. When Costco came out with their own version of the spread, we decided to give it a try because Costco has the best stuff. And guess what? We can't even tell the difference! This hazelnut spread is sooooooo good! In fact, we don't buy that other brand anymore.

January 23, 2019

Better then the real stuff!

Love this spread, the price was awesome (at regular price too) and it tastes amazing. Even better then the famous name brand. Defiantly will be buyer again.

December 10, 2018

Finally!!

So glad Costco came out with their own hazelnut spread! My son loved the name brand kind but it became so expensive. Now we get twice as much for the same price! Tastes the same and offers great value.

November 19, 2018

Great value

I love the Kirkland spread! it is a great hazelnut spread which is in no way inferior to other Brands. It is consistently yummy and delicious. My kids loooove it!

September 27, 2018

Yummy!

I am so glad Costco finally made it's own hazelnut spread. The two pack Kirkland hazelnut spread is the deal. Tastes great and has great price! My whole family loves it!

September 17, 2018

Best copy ever

My family has always loved the "Name Brand " hazelnut spread, so were thrilled to discover Costco's own. It is simply delicious . In fact I would challenge anyone to tell the difference in a blind taste test. The obvious difference is the price. At the time of purchase Kirkland brand was 2/3 the cost of the name brand. Whats not to love!

3.2/5

July 13, 2018

So so Chocolate Spread

Though the price is good prefer the original Nutella. Nutella has a more hazelnut taste and the Kirkland brand is mostly a chocolate tasting spread. Although the hazelnut ingredient is high on the list of ingredients of the Kirkland brand the nut flavour is very weak. This product tastes too sweet like icing sugar sweet which may be mellowing out the hazelnut flavour. The product is much more runny then Nutella and there is a discernable oil texture to the spread. The ingredient lists a bunch of different oils on the label. Prefer the dryer thicker Nutella.

April 06, 2018

J'adore ce produit!!

Quand j'ai vu ce produit au Costco, je n'ai pu m'empêcher de l'essayer! Le goût est très semblable a celui du Nutella, mais pour ma part j'aime encore plus le goût de celui de la marque Kirkland! Je l'ai utilisé sur des toasts et même dans un brownies!! Rapport qualité/prix excellent!!!

March 17, 2018

Smooth

Had to try this out. Sampled at Costco. Looks like Nutella, spreads like nutella. Taste is Almost the same, a bit more sweeter. But overall not bad and the price is cheaper than Nutella at $9.99 for two 1 kg jars.