Kirkland organic virgin coconut oil Reviews
#3 in Body Oil

Good - 0

March 19, 2019

My fave coconut oil

We love this stuff. We use it head to toe for both our kids as a moisturizer and as a diaper cream. It’s an amazing bang for your buck. You really can’t go wrong with a product from Costco.

March 14, 2019

Absolutely love this stuff!

This oil has been my hairs saving grace. If my ends are feeling dry or frizzy I’ll pour melted oil on my hair and let it sit for 30 mins, or I’ll apply it to my dead ends with conditioner while in the shower and my curls are so refreshed the next day. I also use it to take off makeup, and massage it into my lashes, it’s helped them grow a lot! I’m on my second tub stuff!

February 14, 2019

Use this for everything!

Who doesn’t love quality coconut oil... for everything?! And in Costco size... for a great price!

What else is there to say. This is a must have in any home. From cooking, to moisturizing, hair conditioning... I could go on forever. Love this product.

January 10, 2019

Awesome product, bad packaging!

I can’t say enough great things about the price & quality of Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. It’s everything I ever wanted in a coconut oil except the packaging. As soon as it about half empty, it becomes extremely difficult to scoop out the oil for use without seriously scraping up my hands multiple times on the rim. Seriously, it hurts! I’ve tried using longer spoons, but ended up breaking or bending them as they weren’t strong enough. So now I’m using the strongest metal spatula that I have, but it still doesn’t come out nicely. The lid opening is too small & there’s too many nooks & crannies in the jar to have to get into. If this product were in a large rectangular package it would be absolutely perfect, best in its class, but the packaging is currently a real shame.

August 13, 2018

Great moisturizer

This works as a great emollient on top of another hydrating moisturizer. I always use this on my hands and feet and it moisturizers for a couple of hours (until i wash my hands and need to reapply).