Kirkland organic virgin coconut oil Reviews
#5 in Body Oil

Good - 0

January 10, 2019

Awesome product, bad packaging!

I can’t say enough great things about the price & quality of Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. It’s everything I ever wanted in a coconut oil except the packaging. As soon as it about half empty, it becomes extremely difficult to scoop out the oil for use without seriously scraping up my hands multiple times on the rim. Seriously, it hurts! I’ve tried using longer spoons, but ended up breaking or bending them as they weren’t strong enough. So now I’m using the strongest metal spatula that I have, but it still doesn’t come out nicely. The lid opening is too small & there’s too many nooks & crannies in the jar to have to get into. If this product were in a large rectangular package it would be absolutely perfect, best in its class, but the packaging is currently a real shame.

August 13, 2018

Great moisturizer

This works as a great emollient on top of another hydrating moisturizer. I always use this on my hands and feet and it moisturizers for a couple of hours (until i wash my hands and need to reapply).