• Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract

Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract Reviews

Ranked #1009 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 10, 2017

Cheaper Alternative With Better Quality

This is the only vanilla extract I buy anymore. I like that this is pure vanilla extract, as opposed to imitation. Kirkland offers a large-sized and cheaper alternative to the small bottles that are typically found at grocery stores. This extract adds a nice taste profile to all baking needs, including cookies, cakes, and custards.

May 27, 2017

I used to think that imitation vanilla extract was just as good as pure extract but boy was I wrong. I love the Kirkland brand because it tastes great and it is way cheaper and generously sized compared to the ones at my local grocery stores. It's the only one I use.

March 31, 2017

Kirkland Vanilla is the best on the market in my opinion. This huge bottle will last for years and it is not artificial so it makes everything taste better. Whipped cream, custard, cakes all much better with this product. Cost wise this size is worth it too.

2.7/5

September 30, 2015

I have pure vanilla extract from a different brand and I find the kirkland vanilla extract is not the flavourful , it does not taste like pure extract vanilla.