Kirkland Signature Trail Mix

Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Reviews

Ranked #1934 out of 2369 in Grocery

A lightly salted mix of Peanuts, Cashews, and Almonds together with Raisins and M&M Candies.

May 08, 2017

I love Kirkland Trail Mix. Every handful is something different. The flavours really pop out at every bite. Every time I get a bag, I find it hard to put the bag away and only take a few handfuls at a time.

May 08, 2017

I love Trail Mix, I would love to make my own Trailmix but the price cant be beat with this handy premix by Kirkland. Good variety of everything, great tastes, good variety of flavours, healthy all natural, effective, cheap, makes a great snack for all occassions. Definately a favourite for my entire Family, including my toddler

May 08, 2017

This trail mix is a weakness of mine. A bag of this stuff seems to end up in my cart every time I go to Costco. I love the mix of chocolate (plain m&ms;) and nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews...salted) and raisins (though it seems that there are always way more raisins than anything else!)
    This is a very satisfying snack - you just have to be REALLY careful to portion it out before munching down as it is a calorie BOMB!
    Overall, though, I love the stuff. Delicious.
    Can't beat the price either - $12 for four POUNDS of this stuff! Start the car!

February 23, 2016

The Kirkland Signature Trail Mix is pretty good. It contains a great mix of nuts, chocolate, raisins, etc. It comes in a pretty large bag. These make a great snacks. A bit expensive but worth it.

December 15, 2015

This trail mix contains all kinds of goodies. There are peanuts, m&m;'s, raisins, almonds and cashews. It seems like I always end up with a handful of chocolate but I won't complain about that. I like to munch on trail mix when I need a quick snack at work or before going to the gym.

June 16, 2015

This is good stuff, I like to pack it in lunches, also good for on the go, has a nice variety of things in it.

April 19, 2015

I love this trail mix so much, it gives you lots if energy. I like taking it on hikes or bike rides for quick energy. It has so many yummy things in it. I love the M&M;pieces and the peanuts yum!

March 30, 2015

Not the best. It's mostly peanuts and chocolate, and it's incredibly salty. I would much prefer this if it were unsalted.

March 10, 2015

this isnt to bad of a snack, we have it as a snack at work and its pretty good.

March 10, 2015

this trail mix is great always have it around for guests! great variety