Kitchen Aid Pro Series Stand Mixer

Kitchen Aid Pro Series Stand Mixer Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 1088 in Misc

May 23, 2017

it was my 30th birthday gift, a dream come true! It's a great product even if I'm not using it every Day. Can use for every ins and anything! Kid friendly too!

July 23, 2015

I love my stand mixer, I use it for everything!

June 08, 2015

I use my kitchen aid for practically all baking. It makes it so much easier to mix ingredients and speed up prep time. If you have the attachments, it works out to be even more beneficial. Lately I made cheesecake using my Kitchen Aid mixer and it turned out so creamy, fluffy and absolutely delicious! It's worth the price!

May 26, 2015

I got this for Christmas and I love it. So handy! And it looks great on my counter.

March 13, 2015

Ever since I got my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer I haven't stopped using it since! It's a kitchen essential and it's perfect for making so many different things. I use it to make cake, whipped cream, cookies, mashed potatoes, chocolate mousse, brownies, and so much more!

March 06, 2015

Amazing and now has a home on my counter. This is the best mixer I have ever owned. Just buy one on sale since they can be a little pricy. Worth every penny though.

October 30, 2014

I have been wanting this mixer for sooooo long! I've had it for 4 months. My family loves it! I use it for everything! I will never mix by hand again! I don't real like it on my counter though. It's a bit bulky for me. That leads to lifting it in and out of the cupboard. It's pretty heavy but, that doesn't stop me from using it. So, not a con for me. The only con I can come up with is, I bake too much now! Means a few extra work outs? Lol

October 23, 2014

I love my black kitchen aid mixer! I have two boys at home who love to decorate cookies so this appliance definitely gets used a lot!
    I wish the price wasn't so hefty but it's been a great item to have at home:)

September 09, 2014

This is a great mixer. The price was a little high but worth it. It's great to make bread.

July 18, 2014

Will do anything I want. Everyone should have one if they cook or bake.