Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping Reviews
Ranked #20 in Grocery

July 16, 2017

Yummy

Kraft cool whip is light and airy . It tastes good too . I like to have it with strawberries, and pineapple sometimes . Some of my baking recipes call for it . I like to use it as a topping for cake or cupcakes instead of a sweet , sugary frosting . It's only $3.98 at Walmart .

May 31, 2017

Que dire pour la Cool Whip que tout le monde connaît très bien. Pour nous à la maison nous aimons bien prendre un bol de fruit frais et mettre un peu de Cool Whip dessus. Parfois aussi je l'utilise comme crèmage sur les gâteaux. Super bon produit à avoir chez nous.

May 31, 2017

I am not a huge desert person typically but there are so many delicious things that you can make with cool whip !! Its so good !! Delicious in coffee or hot chocolate on the holidays as well!

May 26, 2017

This obviously doesn't taste like whipped cream but it's still great! If I were to compare the two, cool whip is less airy and a lot more sweet. So many recipes call for cool whip (specifically!) so it's great to have on hand to make some tasty desserts.

May 26, 2017

Who doesn't like whip cream???? I love it!!! It's so yummy and you can use it for so many different things, strawberries and whip cream, whip cream on top of a milkshake or on top of pie or pancakes. The list goes on. Cool whip is awesome

May 19, 2017

I love Cool Whip because it can be used for so many different desserts. The flavour is fresh and creamy. I like to put this on my pancakes or mixed with banana. This is one of my favourite whipped toppings and it is great and convenient because you can eat it right out of the container.

April 10, 2017

Ok who don't love cool whip ! Me and my family could just eat this out of the container ,I love using this on my Jello ,on my pies on my fruit on anything .Sucha. Great price and I love the container it never gets freezer burnt and I reuse the empty containers always ! This is always in the freezer

March 04, 2017

The cool whip in the container is great but the product in the spray can sucks nozzle breaks and are unable to finish all the product so yay to to the container nay to the spray can

February 01, 2017

Tout le monde de ma famille aimé beaucoup la crème fouettée cool whip. Elle est très pratique pour décorer un gâteau ou pour accompagner quelques fruits. Chez nous il est très facile dans mettre dans les desserts et même la manger seul.

February 01, 2017

Oh Cool Whip, you make my tastebuds sing! I have loved this for as long as I can remember. Tastes great and goes perfect on pancakes, fruit, chocolate mousse! You can also layer the cool whip, chocolate & fruit and make a delicious dessert. Kraft makes good food!!