• Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing

Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing Reviews

Ranked #1156 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 29, 2017

Yum!

I have this on just about everything. It's great as a marinade or salad topper. I often mix it with my quinoa and lettuce salads and I'm in heaven.

The dressing is "brand name" so it's not the cheapest dressing. The way I eat it I may have to take stock in the company.

This dressing has a light taste and never causes me heartburn like a lot of the "cream" ones do!
    Try it!

January 06, 2017

My favorite of all the Kraft dressings. Rich and creamy with a delightful flavor, this salad dressing is just amazing! This dressing is cheap in price but not in taste!

August 29, 2016

One of my favorite dressings. It goes well with just about any salad. It has a nice tangy taste. Not too expensive. Has a long shelf life, I've never known a bottle of dressing to spoil.

July 02, 2015

I think I have a new summertime favourite dressing! Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing is simply amazing on Salads, Spinach and even Shishkabobs! It has a kind of sweet yet tangy taste to it and pairs well with just about any salad or meat, especially love it on chicken. Comes in around 80 cals per 2 tablespoons - so not bad and a nice change from my usual Balsamic Vinegarette!