Kraft Dinner Smart Reviews

Ranked #1980 out of 2380 in Grocery

December 15, 2015

Taste great and a healthier version. Not much difference between the smart Kraft dinner and the original as far as taste goes. I find it can overcook really fast and then gets quite mushy. But as long as I set the timer for 6 minutes and no longer, it comes out great every time.

2.2/5

December 09, 2015

The noodles taste gross. Whomever thought to remove the taste shouldn't have a job at Kraft. Stick to the original

October 13, 2015

Surprisingly really good! I love the taste & it is "healthy"... Healthier then the regular stuff anyway.

September 30, 2015

Quick and easy lunch when I'm on the go , the only downfall is that there's no nutritional value .

July 14, 2015

I love this stuff, my kids love it as well! I'm making some for my dinner right now! Mmmmm!

May 18, 2015

I thought this product would be gold, but at last, it was not what I was looking for. I was instantly drawn in by the price, and the nutritional benefits, but the taste was not something I'd ever like to try again!

anyway,

it's up to you.

May 20, 2014

Kraft diner is good for a meal troubleshooting. It taste is good and my childrens love it.

2.7/5

May 08, 2014

Personally, I hate Kraft dinner, but the smart ones are ok. Plus its a great why to get nutrition into my growing kids.

April 14, 2014

If you get that sentimental craving for the KD of your youth, but want to be more conscious of what you're eating, this product is for you! The flavour is far less chemically than it's counterpart and the texture is creamy and tongue-pleasing. Why not throw in some spices for extra flair? A fantastic product to keep in the pantry. Go for it.

February 19, 2014

I love this new line from Kraft! My kids are huge fans of the high fibre version of the smart series from Kraft Dinner. I love that it has no artificial colours or preservatives and they love that it tastes "just as good" as the original version. I now hear "is it the healthy one mom?" with a positive tone and a smile :)