Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Very good

Was very surprised at the taste! Love it not too sweet at all! Great taste, has a great haslenut taste! Really enjoy it on a piece of toast! Will definitely purchase it!

Delightful and tasty

A delicious treat!! Tried it with small vanilla biscuits and we were amazed at the delicious and creamy taste!!
    Will definitely be adding this to my next grocery list 👍

Delicious

Really smooth and delicious. Perfect on a piece of toast as a nighttime snack. I can't wait to try the crunchy version - I will be using my coupon for that. Delicious snack tonight, can't wait for more.

Great for kids breakfast

My children liked it so much in the breakfast toast. It makes a good conbination with butter. I always see it in grocery stores so It will not be difficulte to find

Too tasty!

Im a big kraft fan and often I look for this brand for a variety of items like salad dressings, cheese, peanut butter, and now...hazelnut spread! Creamy, sweet, and less oily than Nutella I feel better eating just a teaspoon of this out of the package (don't judge)! Definitely a must buy

Creamy Goodness

So, here's the crazy part, I've never had any sort of hazelnut spread before. So I was going in this blind and a virgin. I got my sample super quick! I mean, the email came the same day it had arrived! How'd I try it? Simple, toast! I love toast. Crunchy and satisfying! So I was waiting for my toast and opened the package, mmm what a smell! Sweet, nutty and tantalizing. Tried a bit from the end of the knife, omg that was divine! Smooth, creamy and tongue coating. On the toast? Doubly so! I live different textures so like peanut butter and toast, this was comforting and delicious. Would definitely eat it again (in moderation and as a treat)!

Good surprise

An excellent product with a fantastic taste with a healthy twist ( no palm oil ). Also affordable ( bought it since ) . I will definitely recommend it.

Not bad

It's pretty decent and if the price is right, I'd purchase it. If you are a brand loyalist and like the original Italian tub of Nut-spread, this version might not hit the mark. Overall, it's a good spread for the right price.

A Better Version of Nutella

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of Nutella, and I was excited but hesitant to try Kraft's Hazelnut spread. I actually really, really prefer it. It's way better than Nutella! I find that the consistency is much better and that it's less sweet than Nutella. It has really good flavour too. I like that it doesn't have any added palm oils and other unnecessary ingredients. I just wish it were less calories than it is. The high calorie count is the only thing keeping me away from purchasing again. I slapped my free sample on a banana and it was delicious!

Soft chocolate

When I tasted it, I noticed a difference in the taste of sugar, it was better than its competitor. It melts in the mouth smoothly and tastes so wonderful