Prestige Item
La Mer Creme de la Mer Reviews

THE MIRACLE - Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer. THE SECRET - Creme de la Mers Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area. Creme de la Mer - 1 oz

April 07, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Best all rounder

Creme de la Mer is the best all rounder moisturiser for face and body as it's very easily absorbed, and makes skin look and feel amazing. This moisturiser has a bit celebrity and a cult fan base all over the world. Kate Moss is said to use this all over her body daily.

This is very pricey, into the triple digits. If you want to spend £100 on skincare this cream is well worth it as it has multiple benefits and can be used everywhere. If I was to recommend a good dupe for Creme De La Mer it would be Original Nivea Creme, Nivea Soft or Astral.

April 07, 2021

Luxurious Moisture

This cream is for everybody! I’ve been using this cream since my 20s and I have no wrinkles. My skin is always soft and plum. It does come at a higher price point but essence underneath I don’t have to use a lot to cover my face. If you can’t afford it as your everyday cream, it’s definitely worth purchasing for your night skin care routine or as a treat a few times a week. You will never go back to another moisturizer again after trying this cream.

March 20, 2021

Really good for dry skin

I use this in the winter and it really helps with my dry and sensitive skin. However I feel like it's a bit too thick for the warmer months and sometimes if I use too much I may break out. So only a very small amount is needed! Less is more!

2.0/5

February 28, 2021
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Too expensive

I tried this moisturiser many times as travel sizes but never really splurge to buy the full size.
    Is a nice thick cream and apart from hydrating my skin and leaving it with a nice glow that’s pretty much it.
    The main ingredients such as see algae can be found in much more cheaper creams who absolutely do the same job.
    You’re mainly paying for the brand name.
    I wouldn't recommend this for the price is too high up.

November 30, 2020

Product with a legacy

La Mer is really expensive for a moisturizer but it’s honestly worth it if you are able to budget for it and it’ll last a lot longer than you’d think for the size. You use a pretty small amount.

November 29, 2020

Fancy and good product

Fancy, yes. But does it work? You’d have to believe with a triple digit price tag the stakes are high and the critics extra, well, critical. There’s something undeniably regal about applying that perfectly-portioned dab from the accompanying marble spoon so as not to waste a smidgen of the plumping, smoothing magic.

November 26, 2020

Worth every penny!

Whether you’ve read about it, dreamt about it, or had the extreme pleasure of dipping your finger into a coveted jar of it, this facial moisturizer set the bar for luxury skincare back in the 1960s and is comfortably maintaining its reign as the gold standard ever since.

There can be miracles

Very very expensive. But worth every penny.I have super sensitive skin and this hasn’t caused breakouts, clogged pores or anything of the sort! The first week of trying this my skin has completely transformed. The only con to this product is the price, but after using this moisturizer I will continue to keep buying it!

A bit skeptic... Now a SUPPORTER

Wow wow wow...
    When you see the pricing for this cream.. it may turn you off.... But let me tell you.
    It DOESN'T get much better then this!!

I live in northern Canada and a lot of my reviews are about our Cold faces!!!!
    You don't need much so a little goes a long way. I'm always reviewing magical creams and this is my top 3!
    The serum is absolutely to die for, as it smells like a beautiful forest.

The miracle broth

Calling Dr Huber, your product is awesome. This is worth every penny. I bought the 0.5 oz., i used it for an entire month and I saw great results. I had eczema on my face due to the cold weather and after using this, it healed, it’s true what they say, you get what you pay for.