Prestige Item
La Mer Creme de la Mer Reviews

THE MIRACLE - Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer. THE SECRET - Creme de la Mers Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area. Creme de la Mer - 1 oz

July 21, 2019

Best Moisturizer Ever

Best moisturizer ever, especially during the winter months this cream is a must. Have tried to find replacements due to the cost, but nothing else seems to compare so far, so I'm sucking it up & keeping this as my go to favourite.

February 26, 2019

Definitely buy

It’s a must have along with the la mer Moisturizing cream. They are great combination and feels like wouldn’t live without another. It softens the skin so it does the work when you put the skin care on. Try it! You will know what I’m talking about!

February 26, 2019

Must have

It’s something I would recommend to anyone. At first you might think it’s expemaive, well it is, but it’s not the lost expensive. It does the work. Try it, try a 30ml if you are not comfortable! I had a hormonal change and had severe breakouts. Changed to this, needed two years to calm down but it did change my skin!

December 18, 2018

Expensive but I love it

This cream is really pricey but I love it. It has really helped with dark circles under my eyes. Jury is still out on whether I bite the bullet and pay $200+, well I think I just may.

November 11, 2018

Expensive but luxurious

I finally broke down and bought the infamous Creme after drilling over this product for years. It’s a VERY pricy product but it has changed the skincare game for me so in my collection it stays. This Creme has instantly calmed down my skin while using retin-a. Usually, when I’m on the third day straight of using retin-a, my skin burns when I put just about anything on it but La Mer broke that cycle. The Creme left my skin feeling soothed and comfortable and I woke up the next morning with a glowy complexion free of redness and flakes. My skin tone was more refined and my pores looked smaller. I was afraid this product might break me out due to the heaviness of the ingredients but it actually helped to reduce and even heal any of the breakouts on my face. This Creme contains the “miracle broth”, as is true with all La Mer products, which is essentially phytoplankton that is highly rich in vitamins/minerals and antioxidants. It’s very important to make sure to use the product properly in order to get the maximum effect. You do this by warming up the product in your hands and then pressing the product into the skin. I highly recommend that if you are interested in investing in your skincare to get a sample from your local carrier and test it out for yourself! It’s pricy, but worth it in my opinion.

August 22, 2018

La mer

Omg it was awesome, it’s really my skin still feels hydrated even when I applied nothing to my skin for 3 days, it gives much moisture, really happy with the product but it’s too expensive but really great

August 01, 2018

My Skin Just Loves It!!

I love La Mer. After a few uses, it totally transforms my skin. I especially love how healthy and supple my skin feels especially in the winter. This is definitely my go to cream!

July 13, 2018

My OG moisturizer

This is the best moisturizer ever! I don't care about how expensive this product is, because it makes my skin look and feel baby soft.

I have been using this product for 3 months and I have repurchased it already! It is one of those products that really make a difference. I use this in the winter time and the summer time because it is not too heavy and it does not make me break out.

I love the smell of the product and I love the effectiveness, so I would gladly keep repurchasing this.

April 02, 2018

the best product at la mer

for me, i think this lotion is the best product at la mer, it is quite thick, but when you apply to the face, it is very comfortable, keep moisture, likely it very much, the only problem is the price , 110 for 100/ml....or maybe it is my problem.. i will buy it if it is on sale (in a set), or sephora sale

March 01, 2018

the price is a little bit too high

i bought the holiday set last Christmas, the cream actually is very good, help to calm down the skin, the only problem is the price, or maybe that is my problem... there is lots of good cream on the market, i am not sure i will buy this again.