La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Ultra-Fluid Lotion SPF 50 Reviews
Ranked #166 in Sun Protection

100% MINERAL SUNSCREEN + UNIVERSAL SHADE FOR AN INSTANT NATURAL GLOW.

Broad spectrum UVA/UVB high protection.
Quick absorbing. Natural glow.
Fragance-free. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Water-resistant.

*Product Description via Laroche-posay.ca

March 13, 2017

I bought this because it is dermatologist recommended and has a high spf. I really have enjoyed this sunscreen because:

1) Lightweight- Although the thin almost watery lotion is hard to handle at first, it applies and absorbs so well. Skin feels so soft after application.
    2) Tinted- I've noticed the tint really works even for my brown skin. I haven't noticed a white cast at all.
    3) Sensitive skin friendly- i have oily and acne prone sin and have noticed that this sunscreen hasn't broken me out.

The only thing i'd recommend is giving this sunscreen time to set before applying make-up on top. It takes ~10mins to really set/dry, if that makes sense:)

2.7/5

October 05, 2016

I didn't really care for this, I found it greasy and left my face feeling as such. It was also quite expensive so you would think it would be higher quality. The only time I use it now it when I am going to the beach and want a sunscreen for my face.

June 12, 2016

Having extreme sensitive skin and a history of skin cancer in my family, I trust this sunscreen to protect my skin all year long. It absorbs beautifully and does not leave any white streaks.

March 17, 2016

ITt is the most expensive sun screen I have ever used, but it is such a great product that I keep coming back for more. There is no greasy feeling, and the hint of tint (the colour match is excellent) means I can skip the foundation step and just wear this. One less step in the morning routine is a huge plus in my books!

August 07, 2015

I recieved two samples of this last month in a beauty box. I actually really like it. It is a very trusted brand among dermatologists.

April 14, 2015

This is a new product that I'm obsessed with. I love La Roche-Posay products to begin with because I have sensitive skin and they are designed for that. This sunscreen provides excellent coverage with the benefit of a hint of tint so my skin looks more even. The formula gives my skin a bit of a dewy look, which I like. I used this for a week in California every day without a break out. I will definitely continue using this and purchase when I run out. I got my first bottle for free from the brand.