La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

December 11, 2020

Jadore

J’adore ce produit. Je l’utilise chaque jour sur mon visage. Le fini est vraiment parfait non gras. La crème est super efficace et protége la peau sans blancheur.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good but too oily

The cream is light and absorb quickly but I found it a bit too oily for me. I have got combination skin and I usually look for a mat effect which I know is hard to find. Anyways it’s a good product!

August 14, 2019

Bad

I did not like the product, it has an oily texture, left me with pimples, the color is ok, but otherwise I did not like the product, and the smell is bad

January 12, 2019

Great sunscreen for past 3 summers

I was introduced to this product when I browsed the drug store isles 3 years ago because my child had a reaction to another popular sunscreen so I decided to try this.

It is expensive however it is worth every penny not only does it apply evenly but you can tell where you applied it because it goes on white and then it fades to clear. No reactions whatsoever, no sunburns and no regrets either. I will buy this and the kids version over any other product.

I knew I made a good choice but had my moment of validation when I noticed that our pediatrician offers samples of it in his office.

August 12, 2018

Great sunscreen for under makeup.

This sunscreen was recommended through my dermatologist. It was light enough to be applied over a serum and under foundation without being blotchy or leaving streaks. Would recommend.

August 10, 2018

Holy Grail!!!

This sunscreen is my holy grail!!! I have used it for years. It is light, absorbs well, non greasy, wears well under makeup and never leaves a white cast to the skin. Great value for the price

April 09, 2018

Doesnt leave white streaks

I have used this product for the past two years now. It is the only thing I can find that doesnt leave your skin with that white residue. It isn't heavy so I usually put it on after moisturizer and have my makeup on afterwards. It doesnt feel greasy at all. Love this product and highly recommend!

March 20, 2018

Very effective sunscreen cream with spf 50

I have been using this cream for quite a while now, it is ver effective, light, mousterizes my skin nicely, I don't get any sun burns while I am using this, very much recommended.

March 13, 2018

good sun protection product

i love this SPF lotion, the texture is light, non greasy, non sticky, doesn't leave any white marks, since this is a mineral sunscreen, better for your skin. the SPF 50 is perfect for me

March 11, 2018

Reliable but a leaves a white cast on the face!

I've used a lot of La Roche Posay products and the quality of the products is what brings me back to purchasing them time and time again.

This sunscreen was highly recommended by friends but for some odd reason, it just doesn't seem to work for me. The texture is extremely fluid and upon application it is light on the face; however, it won't seem to blend or sink into my face and, as such, leaves a cast of white residue - not at all cosmetically appealing!

In an effort to not waste the product, I have applied it on occasions whereby it the cosmetic appeal wasn't so important. I did notice it was very effective at preventing sunburn. Overall, it is a product that works but won't be something I'll be using if I needed to be out for an important social function.