La Roche Posay Cicaplast Lips Reviews

January 12, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

The best!

I love this. It really works for my chronic dry/bleeding lips. I use it on my 3 year old son who also suffers with very dry lips. I have tried every lip balm you can think of. This is the only one that actually soothes my lip when they are painful.
    I have lip balm that is £50 and less effective than this one for £4. I’d highly recommend. I have stocked up and have about 5 new balms at home.

November 30, 2018
    Netherlands

Transformed my lips!

I really recommend this product! I had very dry lips and after three days of using cicaplast lips, my lips were soft, smooth and very moisturized. It is very easy to apply and the product is without smell and color. This product is awesome.

May 04, 2018

I like LA ROCHE-POSAY CICAPLAST LIPS!

I bought it last January due to my super dry lips and I was impressed on how fast it starts working on my lips, as soon as I applied one night by the next morning I could see a change. It took a few applications to completely heal my lips but it really does the job. The texture of this balm is lighter than other brands with thick texture, it is easy to work with, a little bit greasy but nothing bad. I bought mine at my local pharmacy. Price is reasonable.

April 11, 2018

It really is WORTH it!

Burtsbees was always my go-to lip balm for the winter. The price was right, the scents were attractive, and it was really all I knew. One day when I was looking for items to purchase in order to meet a Shoppers Drug Mart point promotion - I invested ($10) in this lipbalm. Needless to say I am hooked. Unlike other lipbalms, I do not feel the need to apply it every few minutes... yes it really is that good and doesn't have the addictive properties that many lipbalms tend to be known for. My lips have never been softer throughout the cold, dry, winter, and I am still on the same tube.

November 06, 2017

Lip savior

I use this balm religiously in the cold months. It creates a barrier between your lips and the environment which is just unparalleled. It even stays on after drinking and eating. This heals my lips like nothing else. So, all in all, a definite must for dry, cracked lips.

October 09, 2017

Baume à lèvre ideal

J’adore ce baume à lèvre. Il m’a beaucoup aidé après mon opération des dents de sagesses. Mes lèvres étaient déchirée et donc ça a bien cicatrisé. Maintenant je l’utilise en hiver et il m’est très utile ! Le tube est pratique et dure assez longtemps. 1000x mieux qu’un autre baume à lèvre

September 28, 2017

Parfait pour mes lèvres gercées

Superbe baume à lèvres en gel pour mes lèvres extrêmement gercées. Il n'y a aucun parfum et aucun colorant. Le seul "hic", c'est qu'il faut en remettre souvent, surtout si l'on mange ou l'on boit.

April 13, 2017

I was struggling with dry, chapped, peeling lips for quite some time and came across the product. It helped my lips restore hydration overnight! This product aids in actually repairing your lips. Its amazing.

March 25, 2017

Dès que mes lèvres sont un peu sèches, j'applique ce baume à lèvre. En peu de temps, mes lèvres sont hydratées. C'est définitivement un "must have" que je traine partout avec moi.

March 14, 2017

After trying pretty much every option out there for severely chapped lips, Cicaplast Lips finally gave me the relief I was hoping for! The cream truly moisturizes and repairs as promised and is paraben- and fragrance-free. Though it wasn't any sort of instant quick fix, I find I have been able to use it progressing less often.