4.1/5
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum Reviews

September 15, 2021

I would definitely purchase this product again.

This product, upon after one application, really hydrates the face and stays fresh entire day. It is very moisturizing and skin feels supple and very hydrated due to the content of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. Only very little is needed to use sparingly all over face. I highly recommend this product which is worth investing in.

July 08, 2021

Divin l love

J'adore le sérum Hyalu il pénètre très bien ma peau, l’hydrate , la nourrie et favorise le renouvellement cellulaire. il peut être appliqué sous le maquillage sans problème . il est adéquat pour les peaux réactives , sensibles. il sent divinement bon ce qui ne gâche rien .Mon atout pour une peau fraîche et lumineuse .I love the Hyalu serum, it penetrates my skin very well, hydrates it, nourishes it and promotes cell renewal. it can be applied under makeup without any problem. it is suitable for reactive, sensitive skin. it smells divinely good which does not spoil anything. My asset for a fresh and luminous skin.

June 02, 2021

First Time User Of La Roche-Posay

This is the first product I've tried from La Roche-Posay, and I instantly loved the fresh appearance of the bottle + the dropper for application.

This anti-aging, repairing and hydrating face serum contains pure hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5! Just a little goes a long way and you only need a few drops to make your skin actually feel plumper!!!

The serum feels like a water-gel and is absorbed quickly as long as not too much is applied. And the scent is very refreshing!

What stands out the most?
    It sits perfectly underneath make-up, leaving a slightly dewy look without ever causing smears!

Great product!

May 25, 2021

Great product overall

I got a sample of this product and tested it for a few days before reviewing it. It is a good quality serum and my skin greatly enjoyed this hydration boost. I must say I found this formula a bit sticky and although there is no possible comparison between these brands, this one is way better than TO's hyaluronic acid+b5 formula. The fragrance is a bit strong for me (I'm used to fragrance free products) but I enjoyed it for a change and would nonetheless recommend it!

May 23, 2021

Moisturizing serum

Great serum from La Roche Posay - left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Easy to apply and absorbed quickly. Love products from this brand!
    #freeproduct

May 12, 2021
    United States

Backbone of a good routine

I cant say enough about this. Ok so I only need a tiny amount and it fully absorbs quickly. After a few days my skin is dewier and firmer, more even toned. Helps my fine lines and pores. I cant afford to use it all the time (hence the 4 stars for value, not 5) so I alternate with other products every couple weeks.

March 26, 2021

Effective Serum

I got an 8-days free sample pack of Hyalu B5 Serum from LA ROCHE-POSAY to use for 8 days and give a honest feedback.
    I used it for 8 consecutive nights, just before sleep.

The serum has a nice subtle fragrance. It has a thick consistency which smoothly glides on the face and gets absorbed very quickly.
    I noticed the effect of the serum after the first day. Skin is plumped and less saggy.
    After 8 days of use, there was noticeable differences to my skin. My skin felt more hydrated, felt and looked fresher.

100% recommended for all types of skin.

Thank you @sampler.io and @larocheposayca for the opportunity to try before I buy this serum

March 17, 2021
    United States

Works well!

I really love this serum, it works very well.
    I find it sticky and it doesn't absorb the best but the results are great. I also don't like the dropper; I find where the serum is so sticky it's hard to get a full dropper full and I have to rub the dropper on my fingers to get product out.

January 07, 2021

Worth a try

I was lucky enough to receive an 8-day sample of this product and my review below:
    - the fragrance is nice but strong. I personally enjoy fragrance and wear quite a bit daily however when it comes to night time I prefer a more subtle scent. My husband did not appreciate the strong fragrance.
    - after day-2 I noticed improvements with my skin appearance. It was tighter.
    - when I completed day-8 I can say the product works as advertised. My skin was tight and bright.
    - I can't say the product results would be the same with long term use.
    - I made efforts to look for the product instore and found out the product is $$$$ compared to my usual. Because of that I don't see myself purchasing the product :(

Overall the product is great and I would recommend it👍

December 29, 2020

Great Serum for sensitive skin / dry skin

I got an 8-days sample pack to use for 8 days and give a honest feedback.

Day 1 (First Impression)- The serum has a lovely subtle fragrance😊
    The serum has a somewhat thick consistency which smoothly glides on the face and gets absorbed evenly when applied.
    After 8days of usage, there were some noticeable differences to my skin. My skin definitely felt more hydrated, felt and looked smoother, no breakout during the 8days usage and reduction of the fine lines on my forehead head.
    The only down side is it seems quite pricey
    I really enjoyed my 8days journey with La Roche Posay Hyalu B5 pure Hyaluronic acid serum.
    100% recommended for sensitive skin.
    Thank you @sampler.io and @larocheposayca for the opportunity to try this serum out. I would be making a repurchase of it.💯💯💯💯💯💯