La Roche-Posay HYALU B5 SERUM Reviews

August 27, 2019

Love this product

I love the feel this product leaves on the skin after use. It makes skin feel softer and love the smell. It has a plesant smell and leaves skin looking younger.

August 22, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Best serum I have ecer used

I only use it at night and can definitely say that my skin feels so moisturized and hydrated! It is a perfect combo with LRP moisturizer Effaclar H. It’s a lot better than more expensive serums and actually works!!

1.3/5

April 07, 2019

Did nothing

I got a sample of this. The smell is strong, to me it's hair spray. Wherever I applied the product, I could feel it on my face, that feeling didn't go away. Also it never dried, was always left feeling tacky. There was no difference on my face when using this.

February 15, 2019

Great for scars

My hubby has shingles scars on his forehead and the hyalu B5 serum took care of them. The scars are smoother and not as deep. We used it for 2 months daily and what a difference!

October 24, 2018

Leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

This serum feels very refreshing when applied to my skin. Especially the surrounding eye area.It does feel slightly tacky at first but that feeling eventually goes away. My skin seems to drink this up making it look nice and plump. It seems to soothe my skin and leave it looking more even toned. It works well for my normal to combination skin but I personally think if you have dry skin you would still need to wear a cream underneath. This does wear well under other creams as well as makeup. I find La Roche Posay products to be very gentle on the skin and their products have never cause me any irritation. Although this serum is reasonably priced I probably wouldnt repurchase it unless it was on sale because it's just not my holy grail.

1.0/5

October 13, 2018

Terrible, do not buy

This serum is terrible. The smell is SO strong and smells like aftershave (very strong alcohol smell). I would lnot recommmend purchasing this product.

July 11, 2018

Love love love it!

I recently started using this product- I use it twice daily. In the morning and in the evening after cleaning my face. So far I’ve seen a big improvement in my skin. I normally have dry flaky skin but this product has helped to improve this issue. It leaves my skin feeling soft and also leaves it looking clean and bright. Really great product!

July 09, 2018

Nice serum

La Roche Posay's hyalu-b5 Serum is a great serum! It goes on really well and absorbs well. It has a nice light scent and is not greasy. A little goes a long way too. Plus, it seems to work!

June 22, 2018

Great serum

I really feel a difference with this product. After a couple of weeks I noticed that my skin looked better. It has a glow and it is more plumped. It looks younger.

June 12, 2018

It works!

I used this product for 3 weeks, twice a day (morning and evening)

My experience BEFORE using this product:
    I have combination skin that looks tired, dull and unbalanced. I have some breakouts and the oily areas are very annoying. The dry parts can get very dry and flaky too. I've been looking for a product that can fix all these issues while making my face look brighter and healthier.

My experience AFTER using this product:

PROS:
    - The texture is nice and the product is easy to distribute on your face
    - You only need a small amount to cover your whole face
    - It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't burn, though it felt fresh/refreshing
    - The smell is good, it's not strong
    - The bottle has a good amount of product
    - I noticed my skin improved, it was definitely more balanced, I have combination skin and the dry parts were hydrated while the oil was kept under control for hours.
    - I definitively got plumper, brighter and clearer skin!

CONS:
    - I don't think I like the bottle design, I would prefer a bottle I can squeeze to make things faster but I'm sure there's a reason why it has to be stored in a glass bottle. I'm just concerned about introducing bacteria to the product inside every time I pull out the dropper as it can touch your hands, tables and other surfaces.
    - I'm scared of dropping the bottle and breaking it since it's glass

In conclusion, this product works and it does exactly what it claims to do, though you might need to use it for 2 weeks at least to start seeing results. I would totally recommend it.