3.9/5
Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews
Ranked #93 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Nonstop Protection for Your Nonstop Life. Feel fresh and protected all day, all night!

September 19, 2017

Great for a day out

I found that the lady speed stick worked better then most I have tried in the past. Although It didnt last 24hrs like it said it did last a day out in the summer with out any problems .

July 02, 2017

Always fresh with Lady Speed Stick

Over the years I have tried several different deordants but have always come back to Lady Speed Stick. It is the one I trust most to keep me smelling fresh all day, no matter what I am doing. Being a woman who sweats her fair share having a deordant that lasts is important to me, as smelling fresh and clean throughout the day is a must since I don't have time to go and put deordant on several times a day. The variety of different scents they have is also alluring, making it nice to switch it up once and awhile while still feeling protected.

June 18, 2017

Can't live without it

The one deodorant that I can wear all day and be sure that there is no smell or heavy sweating! I've tried others but this is my go to. Any smell works great. I find the bar works better than the gel. Invisible one doesn't get on your clothes so that's also great. If you are a heavy sweater I definitely recommend this.

May 31, 2017

Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant worked well for me on days I went from work straight to the gym. The fragrance was light and the deodorant had good lasting power. The initial application was very smooth but after a few uses it was more difficult to get a smooth application. I think for the price point it's a good value product.

May 31, 2017

I tried this deodorant because I got a coupon for it. I loved it. Smelled really great and the price was right! I would definitely recommend this product!

May 04, 2017

Mon antisudorifique préféré! Ne laisse pas de traces et très efficace pendant au moins 24 heures!
    En plus, le prix est très abordable, souvent en spécial. Les parfums disponibles sont variés et très agréables!

1.5/5

April 27, 2017

It works fine in winter but it's not even all that hot yet (today it's 17 degrees) and I have had to reapply like 4 times already!! I will not be buying this one again.

April 17, 2017

I love the Lady Speed Stick. Ive been using it for over 10 years. I love all of the fruity fragrances they have.
    I buy the tall sticks, and when i travel, i bring the travel size with me.

I highly recommend this antiperspirant/deodorant because it really works. overall i find i sweat less with it on, and when i do sweat, it smells good, without being too perfumed or powder smelling like other products.

April 04, 2017

This was fine. Cheap, but you get what you pay for here. I found it to leave white all over clothes and even left the inside of my sweaters a lighter color. Wouldn't buy this or recommend

April 01, 2017

Had helped a lot with sweating. Like to workout and this helps keep odours down until shower after workout. It does not leave stains on my clothing which is a big thing for me and which deodorant I use