4.1/5
Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Nonstop Protection for Your Nonstop Life. Feel fresh and protected all day, all night!

March 03, 2021

i would buy it again

im not one to sweat a lot but when i do i use this and it works amazing on me. i got it in a christmas gift but i would go buy it again once i run out.

November 19, 2020

Works well but stains my clothes

I usually buy Lady Speed stick at times because of the price and always regret it when it doesn't wash out of my clothes. However, it does work and I never smell B.O.

October 28, 2020

I totally recommend this product.

I love the scents that they have. I use thins product everyday and will continue to do so. It provides all day freshness and I know I won't have to worry about underarm sweat.

October 21, 2020

USE THIS ALL THE TIME!

love this product I find it smells just the right amount of subtle smell and it gets me through the day! I also noticed it doesent leave as much white streaks as the usual deodorants I have used which is an added bonus!

October 12, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

I have the scent "shower fresh". The scent lasts so long, its invisible and leaves no white marks. I love the scent, and it also brightens you underarms. I'd definitely consider buying this product again in the future. 10/10.

September 19, 2020

Highly recommended

Being someone who sweats a lot under my armpits, I have to say this one is very efficient. Even after an intense sports session, I still feel fresh and no sign on my t-shirt about my usual sweat armpits.

2.8/5

September 10, 2020

It smells great

It works for about 5 hours on me then I need to reapply! I have had to try lots of different deodorants to find the right one. Still have yet to find it but this one smells good

September 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Lady speed stick

I love the lady speed stick, works great,smells great, never had a problem with this product, I sweat a lot and lady speed stick was always dry, love it

July 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

It is good smelling and it not easily forgotten when we go on a trip.It does it’s job perfectly. It is not very expensive. I would recommend this product to anyone that’s looking for a good brand and high quality.

July 30, 2020

The only one

I have been using this for 20 years now and every once and awhile another brand will catch my eye but I find I can smell body odor when I dont have a problem so we will be a forever user