Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Nonstop Protection for Your Nonstop Life. Feel fresh and protected all day, all night!

May 04, 2017

Mon antisudorifique préféré! Ne laisse pas de traces et très efficace pendant au moins 24 heures!
    En plus, le prix est très abordable, souvent en spécial. Les parfums disponibles sont variés et très agréables!

1.5/5

April 27, 2017

It works fine in winter but it's not even all that hot yet (today it's 17 degrees) and I have had to reapply like 4 times already!! I will not be buying this one again.

April 17, 2017

I love the Lady Speed Stick. Ive been using it for over 10 years. I love all of the fruity fragrances they have.
    I buy the tall sticks, and when i travel, i bring the travel size with me.

I highly recommend this antiperspirant/deodorant because it really works. overall i find i sweat less with it on, and when i do sweat, it smells good, without being too perfumed or powder smelling like other products.

April 04, 2017

This was fine. Cheap, but you get what you pay for here. I found it to leave white all over clothes and even left the inside of my sweaters a lighter color. Wouldn't buy this or recommend

April 01, 2017

Had helped a lot with sweating. Like to workout and this helps keep odours down until shower after workout. It does not leave stains on my clothing which is a big thing for me and which deodorant I use

April 01, 2017

This deodorant protected against excessive sweat. Usually I need to reapply several times a day but this was not a concern with this product. Found it worked better than some clinical strength products.

March 20, 2017

I found this deodorant to be price effective and it did prevent me from stinking, but I found that I still sweat a lot and it didn't help stop perspiration st all.

March 20, 2017

I've been using this brand since I started to need to use deodorant. I've tried many different scents and have yet to be disappointed. It's long lasting, smells great and doesn't feel gross when you wear it.

March 13, 2017

Love this deoderant and its smell. And it also lasts through anything you do in your day :). Smells also very nice. And makes your skin soft. Would recomend.

March 09, 2017

I would definitely recommend this deodorant. As someone who has a frequently changing body temperature, not sweating in through my clothes is extremely important to me. This helps to keep me dry almost all day.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler