Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Gel Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Contains ingredients for non-stop odor protection that last all day long. Fresh powder scent gel that continues to work all day long.

March 21, 2017

I love this deodorant and it is so tough to find in stores these days. This is the invisible 'clear' gel.
    Try it if you like Lady Speed stick. It leaves no white residue like the solids may. Goes on smoothly
    Doesn't smell weird. I only use gel deodorants. This one has a pleasant smell. Quite frankly brought this fragrance because the packaging is lavendar to match my bedroom, but it's purple, not lavendar. But it does the job. I would recommend it.

March 01, 2017

I bought this thinking it would work really well and not leave those annoying white stains on dark clothing. I found it to be very sticky and never really dried leaving my shirt sleeves feel damp... I'm not one to put deodorant on and wait for it to dry (ain't nobody got time for that!)

February 14, 2017

My usual deodorant stick! It can run pricey comparatively to other products but if you can find it on sale somewhere, it's definitely the better choice!

January 07, 2017

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé ce produit car le gel ne reste pas longtemps et colle au début. J'avais l'impression d'avoir de la glu sous les bras au lieu d'un doedorant

February 13, 2016

I have tried several deodorants and there is nothing quite like this. It works well during my heavy workouts and lasts for the entire day. I carry one in reach bag.

January 11, 2016

I only need to apply it once a day and it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! It is my favourite deodorant!

October 13, 2015

Keeps me smelling fresh for Hours!

May 20, 2015

I loved this antiperspirant!
    I used the "Power" one, and it smelled great and was very effective in blocking sweat. Underarms always felt dry , after the immediate application of course (which feels a little funny, but nice!)

February 23, 2015

I wasn't really impressed with this anti-perspirant. I though to give gels a try, and although it does not leave any white marks on your clothing, it also isn't very effective as I had to reapply after about 3 hours. Also, I was not a fan of the smell (too alcoholic) and the feeling when you first put it on. Would not purchase it again.

January 05, 2015

Keeps you smelling fresh all day.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt