Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews
Ranked #85 in Mascara

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

2.2/5

July 31, 2017

Passez votre chemin !

Points forts
    - la brosse

Points faibles
    - les paquets !! il n'y a pas de système "d'essorage" de la brosse, et avec la texture gel/crème du mascara cela fait énormément de paquets, au lieu de donner une frange de cils étoffée et volumineuse tous mes cils se rassemblent en gros paquets...vraiment pas glamour

- le prix

Commentaires
    Heureusement que c'était un cadeau parce que je n'en rachèterai pas ! Je suis obligée d'essorer la brosse sur le rebord du tube, avant de l'appliquer, grosse perte de produit mais indispensable pour ne pas avoir de paquets

July 24, 2017

Thicker lashes.. but be careful

I have naturally long lashes and love a good mascara that will lengthen and build up some volume. At 30-some-dollars a tube, I think it's over priced for what it is. I gave this a try in a sample size and it worked so well that I went and bought the full size. Well, it still worked, but like most new mascaras, they only start to properly work half-way through and quite honestly, cheaper mascaras can do the same as what this does.

July 18, 2017

Love, love, love this mascara

It provides great lift and volume, without looking clumpy. It is non-irritating to my usually sensitive eyes and I love that they still use the old-fashioned wands.

June 21, 2017

Favorite Mascara Ever

This is my absolute favorite mascara ever. First received it as a gift with purchase from Lancôme and now it has become my favorite mascara to use.

The first time I used it a male colleague of mine asked what was different about me as the mascara made that much of a difference to my regular look. This mascara added so much length and volume to my lashes.

This mascara may be more expensive than the drug store mascaras but you can often get it in a bundle with eye make-up remover and eyeliner or gift with purchase or both.

June 09, 2017

I was a little intimidated by the wand with this mascara, but once I figured out the best way for me to use it, I am so hooked. This mascara gives me incredible length and separation, but also beautiful volume. There was no flaking or smudging. My lashes looked amazing all day. Definitely recommend this mascara!

June 02, 2017

I bought this product thinking holy thats expensive for mascara but when I tried it I fell in love it makes my lashes look amazing. It doesnt harden and make my lashes break. Its worth the money you pay .

May 26, 2017

Absolute Favorite Mascara of all time!!! I will always be a huge fan of Lancome Mascara. Especially the Hypnose Drama! Nothing gives my lashes a more dramatic look!

2.7/5

April 16, 2017

Ce mascara fait un très beau look, mais pas pour le prix. J'ai déjà essayé des mascaras qui étaient beaucoup moins cher, mais qui faisaient le même effet. De plus, j'ai trouvé qu'il a duré beaucoup moins longtemps que d'autre de mes mascaras il s'applique beaucoup moins bien après quelques utilisations seulement.

March 18, 2017

The best high end mascara that I have ever used! I have been through three tubes and consistently go back to this mascara for a dramatic look that doesn't flake and gives amazing volume. When ever I wear it I always get asked what mascara it is because it really does look amazing!

March 10, 2017

I know it is little pricey but worth, and lasts a long time and it gives my lashes a look I have not been able to achieve with any other mascara. The brush has a perfect shape. I love it!