Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 915 in Mascara

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

April 16, 2017

Ce mascara fait un très beau look, mais pas pour le prix. J'ai déjà essayé des mascaras qui étaient beaucoup moins cher, mais qui faisaient le même effet. De plus, j'ai trouvé qu'il a duré beaucoup moins longtemps que d'autre de mes mascaras il s'applique beaucoup moins bien après quelques utilisations seulement.

March 18, 2017

The best high end mascara that I have ever used! I have been through three tubes and consistently go back to this mascara for a dramatic look that doesn't flake and gives amazing volume. When ever I wear it I always get asked what mascara it is because it really does look amazing!

March 10, 2017

I know it is little pricey but worth, and lasts a long time and it gives my lashes a look I have not been able to achieve with any other mascara. The brush has a perfect shape. I love it!

March 08, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce mascara. C'est le Masacara qui m'a fait les plus beaux cils. Ils rend les cils plus long et donne un beau regard. Il est un peu dispendieux par contre

February 17, 2017

Ce mascara est tout simplement incroyable, un peu cher, mais une fois de temps en temps pour des sortir ça en vaut la peine, il fait vraiment un effet de faut cils, j'adore.

January 18, 2017

Honestly, I've never liked Lancome Mascara. I find them to all be difficult to work with, and flaky throughout the day. This is a no, based on the sporadically-bristled brush, the flaky formula, high price tag and difficult application.

November 30, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using it for years now and I cannot find anything better. I do find it on the expensive side, usually about 28-30$ canadian. It's great for adding volume & length to anyones lashes. I find it lasts a pretty long but near the end of it's life it will start to clump up. I'm obsessed with this mascara and 100% recommend it to everyone. If you keep an eye out at shoppers, you can sometimes find the gift pack with a full size hypnose drama + bi facial eye make up remover + eye liner for about $35 which is a steal.

September 24, 2016

I absolutely cant do without this mascara,actually any of the Lancome mascaras are fabulous! This mascara makes my pale thin non existent lashes look like lash extensions.It lengthens,thickens all the while adding just the right amount of drama without being clumpy.I have repurchased this several times ,although it is a little pricey it lasts a long time and it gives my lashes a look I have not been able to achieve with any other mascara. Lancomes customer service is the best I have ever experienced,my last tube of Hypnose Drama had a problem with the brush I called them and theyhappily replaced the value of the tube so I could repurchase it

July 22, 2016

I tried this mascara but it irritated my eyes so I could not use it anymore. The same thing happened to my girlfriend her eyes became red and ichy. I feel it is to expensive also, the cheaper brands work better.

July 22, 2016

To get the most volume, if you apply this after your full lashes are glued in- you'll have really fluttery beautiful lashes. If you are wearing these plain on your eyes- it is the blackest of black and you will have curl. Again, enhance it even more by using a lash curler :)